Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#133972 - 01/26/01 02:13 PM S.S. (Sis) I'M COMING TO SEE YOU!!!!
Debbie Offline
Hey Sis,
Looks like I'm gonna make it after all!!!! Will be down there to visit with you on 6/9! Got my tickets today!! Staying for 10 days. You WILL be there then won't you?????

Jesse, won't forget you either. Have to put the face with your voice since I've only ever spoken to you over the phone. How ya feeling?

Bill, What about you? Couldn't bear to miss you. Chloe? Chooch? Big Zeke?

[This message has been edited by Debbie (edited 01-26-2001).]

#133973 - 01/26/01 03:45 PM Re: S.S. (Sis) I'M COMING TO SEE YOU!!!!
i am under 100 pounds, is anyone willing to put me in your suitcase? i dont eat much, and i am potty trained. i will even sleep on the beach, if you will lend me a blanket. i would be willing to be a carry-on, if you promise not to use me as a footrest.

#133974 - 01/26/01 04:18 PM Re: S.S. (Sis) I'M COMING TO SEE YOU!!!!
Debbie Offline
*laughing at Jane*
Sure!! Come on!! Hubby bought me a new set of luggage for Christmas, (remember the first thing I did was check for tickets to Belize?)the largest one is HUGE and I'm sure you would fit. We can sneak you into our room in the evenings. You can have the couch! Wouldn't dream of letting you sleep on the beach. You would be one massive bug bite in the morning!! We'll be waiting for you! *wink*

#133975 - 01/26/01 05:25 PM Re: S.S. (Sis) I'M COMING TO SEE YOU!!!!
Chloe Offline
Debbie, you will have to tell the airline people that you are a ventriloquist, to explain why your suitcase is talking nonstop.

We plan to be in San Pedro in June also, but do not know the dates yet. We sure do not want to miss the Lobster and that should be
Mid June.

[This message has been edited by Chloe (edited 01-26-2001).]
Dare To Deviate

#133976 - 01/26/01 05:37 PM Re: S.S. (Sis) I'M COMING TO SEE YOU!!!!
chloe....uurrrggghhh!!! thanks alot! you are out of my will.

deb - a related story: frank & i had a fight in bz one nite (we always have our big fights on vaca, cause we cant do it around the kids), and i got mad, took my cd walkman, my book & my cigarettes, and decided to sleep on a lounge chair (you know, my favorite one from the photos) on the beach. as mad as i was (and i was pissed), i had to keep going back to the room for more clothing and bug spray and eventually we worked out everything even better than before all because i was getting totally bitten up. the end.

#133977 - 01/26/01 05:46 PM Re: S.S. (Sis) I'M COMING TO SEE YOU!!!!
Debbie Offline
LOL @ Mom,
Yeah, I would have to drug her before we arrived at the airport. I think it might make her more "comfortable" as well.

We will be arriving in San Pedro on June 9th. June 10th is my birthday. Woo Hoo!!!
We will leave the morning of the 19th. So
P L E A S E!!!! Don't come down there after that date. At least on the 15th!!! Then we can go to the lobster festival together. Your other daughter can come too, and we'll have a "family reunion". Wouldn't that be fabulous??????? Sis, you up to that? We just HAVE to do this..... I'm SERIOUS!!!

#133978 - 01/26/01 05:54 PM Re: S.S. (Sis) I'M COMING TO SEE YOU!!!!
Debbie Offline
You fight on vacation too??? LOL
Mark and I had words one night and I just gathered up the boys and off to Fido's we went. He had no idea where we were and we didn't get home till 1:30. We had a ball!!!! Especially Dustin. He met two Coonass girls that were his age (16) and they were gorgeous. I had to pry him out of there. They were dancing in bikini tops...... Get the picture??? He wouldn't sit with me Little shit. I had my camera with me though and got a picture of him with a Belikin in his hand. BUSTED!!! He had such a good time.

#133979 - 01/26/01 07:25 PM Re: S.S. (Sis) I'M COMING TO SEE YOU!!!!
Sunkissed Offline
Kids......When will they learn they can never one up mom!!!

#133980 - 01/26/01 09:54 PM Re: S.S. (Sis) I'M COMING TO SEE YOU!!!!
Laguna Punta Offline
Great news! Look me up through Little Miss Siftin Sands or look for Chevious Regal Bag! Tammy could give ya directions out to my place, but I wouldn't ride out there with her. Too many ditches for her.
Gone fishing!!

#133981 - 01/26/01 10:17 PM Re: S.S. (Sis) I'M COMING TO SEE YOU!!!!
Chloe Offline
Bill not to worry, Mom will do the driving of that golf cart, and I know the way to your place. Those girls can sit in the back
dangling their barefeet. Of course Jane will have to sit up front with me, can't trust that kid too far.

What is this stuff about fighting with mates on vacation. We get along the best on vacation, no chores, no schedules, just us.
Learn to Belize It.
Dare To Deviate

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (SFJeff), 57 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,638 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,734 Topics
461,302 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.