Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#134182 02/10/01 10:52 AM
OP Offline
HER STORY

He was in an odd mood when I got to the bar to meet him, I thought it might have been because I was a bit late. He didn't say anything much about it.

He seemed silent, distracted and his only eye contact seemed judgmental.

I decided maybe I should never wear that dress again. Well, maybe it was the color. Maybe I should never wear this color again either.

The conversation was so slow going so I thought maybe we should go off somewhere more intimate so we could talk more privately. He didn't really seem to agree, but we went off to this quiet, little restaurant and he's STILL acting a bit funny and I'm trying to cheer him up, be witty and tell cute stories, but I start to wonder whether it's me or something else. He doesn't smile much, so I ask him, but he says no.

But you know I'm not really sure. I wonder and then I think about the 5 pounds I gained this past month. I bet he thinks I'm a fat hog now.

Anyway, in the cab back to his house, I say that I love him and he just puts his arm around me, but doesn't squeeze. I don't know what the hell this all means or what I should think because you know he doesn't say it back or do anything.

We finally get back to his place and I'm wondering if he's going to dump me. So I try to ask him about it but he just switches on the TV.

Reluctantly, I say I'm going to go to sleep. Then, after about 10 minutes or so, he joins me and we have sex. But, he still seems really, really distracted so afterwards I just wanted to leave. I roll over and sniffle a little real quietly. He snores.

I dunno, I just don't know, what he thinks anymore. I mean, do you think he's met someone else?

HIS STORY

Shitty day at work. Really tired. Got laid, though.

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
#134183 02/10/01 10:55 AM
OP Offline
While vacationing in the hills of Arkansas, the big city man discovered he had no writing paper at all for his personal correspondence.

He went into the small town near-by and found only an old-fashioned country store. Behind the counter was a really nice looking young lass, quite obviously a local farm girl.

He asked, "Do you keep stationery?"

"Well," she giggled,

"I can...until I have an orgasm, then I just go plain wild and crazy!"

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
#134184 02/12/01 04:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
his/hers - this is so true! you guys suck!!!!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.