Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#135002 - 03/28/01 06:24 PM COLORADO
BC Offline
HERE I AM. diann & OVER-40-PIRATE ARE YOU THERE ?

#135003 - 03/28/01 08:22 PM Re: COLORADO
Over_40_Pirate Offline
I'm back! Sorry, I was in a meeting (tying to sneak this stuff in at work!) Spring Fever!

#135004 - 03/28/01 10:40 PM Re: COLORADO
BC Offline
I HATE IT WHEN BUSINESS GETS IN THE WAY OF MY DAY DREAMING AND FUN PLANNING.
THERE, IT HAPPENED AGAIN, THE PHONE RANG.
LET ME GIVE YOU MY SCHEDULE AND YOU TWO SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO TO MAKE IT WORK.
FRIDAY 3/30 OR SATURDAY 3/31 WOULD WORK THE BEST AS WE HAVE FAMILY PLANS THE WEEKEND OF 4/6-8. I'LL BE GONE 4/14 THRU 4/24,GALAPAGOS ISLAND FOR A LITTLE DIVING. GOTTA GET WET. AFTER THAT WE ARE OPEN THE NEXT TWO WEEK ENDS
WE DO NOT MIND THE DRIVE TO DENVER WE ARE USE TO LOTS OF DRIVING BECAUSE OF WHERE WE LIVE.
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU COME WITH AND I'LL BRING LOTS OF PICTURES OF PEOPLE DRINKING BELKINS.

#135005 - 03/29/01 12:15 AM Re: COLORADO
Over_40_Pirate Offline
Well, I am going to hit Copper Mtn this Sat 3/31 for a little skiing...gotta go out Friday PM and get skis for the kids. Sounds like it may hafta wait until you get back from your trip. But if Diann is hanging around, I'd like to hear from her! Maybe we can still get together before then...?
Do either of you have digital photos you can send?
My email at work is ststorch@naturesmart.net
By the way, my name is Steve.

#135006 - 03/29/01 12:36 AM Re: COLORADO
BC Offline
SORRY, ALL OUR PICTURES ARE TH OLD FASHION KIND, BUT I'LL TRY AND SCAN A FEW AND SEND THEM TO YOU. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU AND DIANN COME UP WITH AND I'LL TRY TO MEET WITH YOU, IF NOT, WEE CAN DO IT AFTER 4/23.
MY NAME IS BILL
MY E-MAIL AT WORK IS bcolderbank@tetonwest.com IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT TRY; bcolderbank@excite.com
LOOKING FOWARD TO GETTING TOGEATHER.
P.S. COPPER IS A GREAT PLACE TO TAKE KIDS MINE ALWAYS LOVED THE PLACE, ME TOO

#135007 - 03/29/01 12:55 AM Re: COLORADO
Over_40_Pirate Offline
That'll work. Have a GREAT trip!!
Diann...where are you???

#135008 - 03/29/01 03:53 AM Re: COLORADO
diann Offline
Hey guys!!! I'm a little late, aren't I?!?!?! Well, I'm too excited to wait til late April!!!! And Steve, I know you said you need to get ski's this Friday evening, but could we meet earlier than 4? To give you enough time to get ski's?? Or how about Sunday afternoon, around 2 or so? Let me know....I'm just the kind that CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!! I've invited a guy that has been to Belize also, and he has some pix too. Guess it will be a miracle if we can get everyone together. Do either of you have any of those instant chatters?? I have yahoo and msn, so if you want to go that route, we can talk there also. Hope to see ya soon!!!!

#135009 - 03/29/01 05:11 PM Re: COLORADO
Over_40_Pirate Offline
THERE YOU ARE!!! Earlier Friday won't float...I gotta work 'till around 5. Sunday may be an option, though. I was just looking at the weather, Saturday's supposed to be nasty, so I may bump the skiing to Sunday...which opens up the Sat option. I'll letcha know what I decide...are you pretty open?
I can download an IM...just let me know which one. At home I'm on AOL, but here I can get pretty much anything.
I can't wait to see some pix!!! I have never been to AC, but am really jazzed about going! I'm not sure I can wait 'till August!

#135010 - 03/29/01 05:27 PM Re: COLORADO
BC Offline
SUNDAY AT 2:00 - 2:30 AT JAX WILL WORK FOR US OR LET ME KNOW ABOUT SATURDAY AFTERNOON.
LOOKS LIKE WE MIGHT BE GETTING CLOSE TO A PLAN.

#135011 - 03/29/01 05:51 PM Re: COLORADO
jlslks Offline
Diann,
Now We understand your e-mail address........
Ain't modern tecknoligy great????
Although it can't help everyones spelling.
Wish Colo. wasn't so far from TEXAS ,I'd come have a drink with you'll..O well maybe in San Pedro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!John

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 39 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,672 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,047 Topics
462,273 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.