Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#135090 - 03/31/01 11:06 PM janeinpa...
Kruman Offline
hey jane . . .

Yep, Heidi did take a bunch of trinkets and candy. She ended up taking the whole lot to the Isla Bonita school one day. My mom was going to do her regular volunteering and Heidi thought she would go along to see the kids and surprise them with a mother load! When she got back to the Palms I asked her how it went. She said that it was worth it! The kids, as you can imagine, were very excited. How great!
On a side note, I was supposed to go with them that morning to the school, but I slept through because we had a notable night at Fido's. . .

#135091 - 04/02/01 12:40 PM Re: janeinpa...
Denny Shane Offline
Hi Jen...
Trinkets and stuff for the kids... yeah, yeah, yeah... now let's all hear about the notable night at Fido's!

#135092 - 04/02/01 03:44 PM Re: janeinpa...
thanks jen. i was wondering if it made her feel better regarding her original post. denny - you are insatiable!

#135093 - 04/02/01 06:22 PM Re: janeinpa...
Kruman Offline
Jane- It worked out fine. Sometimes Heidi just thinks too much. HA! I tell her she needs to quit thinking so much. . .LIKE ME! I can make comments like that because she will have no problem firing my weaknesses right back at me for all message-board go-ers to see. (and I'm fairly certain she can come up with a long list. . .)I noticed she hasn't been dropping any comments lately. . .I'll have to call her up and tell her that I wrote some great stuff about her on the board. . .that'll wake her up. She's great.

Denny. . .I've been reading up on your messages and was wondering who brought you up so well. . .then this interest in my incredible night at Fido's??. . . I think I should leave that to the imagination. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Let's just say I was walking funny the next day. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I'm sure that's what you were thinking.

Hasta luego!

#135094 - 04/03/01 05:42 AM Re: janeinpa...
Denny Shane Offline
Dancing... exactly... that's the very first thing that entered my mind. Was there something else I was supposed to be thinking of??? Hmmm, I guess I am slipping in my old age...

#135095 - 04/03/01 11:00 AM Re: janeinpa...
Kruman Offline
Most things get better with age.

Including people. . . . . . .Hmmmmm,

That might be a tad bit of an over-statement, but you get my drift.

Have a great day! The sun is shining here today! This is really great because I literally have not seen the sun shining since I left Ambergris Caye, 3 weeks ago! Central New York state is always behind when it comes to spring's arrival. Can't wait for piles of parsley and bushels of beets in the garden! (There you go, I've become kind of domstic in my old age!)

I actually believe that I am no where near old- age! I have at least 50 more years to go before I have the privilage of calling myself old!

#135096 - 04/03/01 12:10 PM Re: janeinpa...
denny, we are working on coming down in june too. any chance of you booking a trip for then???

and i guess that means i have 46 years until i am old??

#135097 - 04/03/01 06:01 PM Re: janeinpa...
Denny Shane Offline
I would love to be there in June. Not sure yet, but will keep my eyes open for the opportunity.

#135098 - 04/03/01 06:04 PM Re: janeinpa...
Debbie Offline
Keeping my fingers crossed for that opportunity to arise....... would love to meet you!!!! Any chance of you heading down to Matagorda County to fish or anything???

#135099 - 04/04/01 02:26 AM Re: janeinpa...
Denny Shane Offline
Fishing sounds interesting but "anything" sounds even more interesting! laugh... When are you going? Beautiful, downtown Matagorda is someplace I've never been but put that on my "togo" list.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 17 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,631 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,679 Topics
461,170 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.