Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Screw Susie.......AC Beach Bum is my new girl. Man am I easy or what?
Oh yea Jane not to brag, but after seeing your photos I have to admit you look alright for an old lady. But the Zekester is still 6 foot tall and 178 pounds. The same as I was at 18 and a senior in high school.Now if I can only do something about this ugly mug on my neck, I would be "Da Man"! Maybe if AC BB could put a bag over my face we might be able to make some beautiful music together!

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
Man I have so many funny one liners in my head about some of these posts... (well, I think they're hysterical anyway) I think Marty would ban me indefinitely if I ever wrote them on here.

Zeke, you blew it bigtime when you called Jane an old bag... I heard her pro-wrestler hubbie is not taking names and kickin butt... I'd hate to be in your shoes... Right, Janie baby, cutest, hotest, sexiest pumpkin of them all?

Oh wait a minute, when I read the post you called her an old lady, and not a bag... My eyes played tricks on me and read the previous sentence at the same time when you used the word brag and I thought it said bag... (putting head on desk sobbing, my life has so deteriorated ever since I turned 50)

S
S
Happy Birthday Zeke!!

And I have to agree with AC BB. I am 36 and my husband just turned 50 a few months back and I would not trade him in for the world. Always knows the right things to say and definetly knows the right things to do!! So hold your head high and keep right on doing all the fun things we love about you. You're a nut and I wish I was going to be there in June to meet you. Have an awesome day!!

A
A
Zeke,

Look at all your female followers who have such warm wishes for you on your 50th. Men half your age would love that kind of adoration.

And while I appreciate the offer to join the exclusive harem of "Zeke's Ladies", I don't know that I could even keep up with someone so verile and youthful, and Susie sounds a bit jealous;-)

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
aaah, denny. i am your #1 fan.

zeke, screw the body (ok, say what you want with THAT one), i like a man with a big brain.

JANE.....Can you say that again please..I did not hear you the first time!

Age Tougher on Men's Hearing Than Women's
NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - Hearing changes come with age, but it seems to happen differently for men and women--possibly leading to communication clashes between the sexes, researchers report.

``For women, it's good news. For men, it's not so good,'' lead author Dr. Teri James Bellis, an audiologist at the University of South Dakota in Vermillion, told Reuters Health. ''Men hit their peak (in sound processing) in their early 20s. From there it's a slow downhill process,'' she said. ``Women maintain their function until postmenopausal years, but then show an abrupt decrease in function.''

Central auditory processing disorders occur when actual hearing ability is unaffected, but the part of the brain that controls processing has suffered damage. Previous research has found that changes in the corpus callosum, the connection between the right and left sides of the brain, play a factor in the decline of auditory processing.

The current study sought to pinpoint how age and gender are related to auditory processing. Bellis and colleague Laura Ann Wilbur recruited groups of 120 healthy men and women across set age groups: 20 to 25, 35 to 40, 55 to 60, and 70 to 75.

Each group was given three tests of their sound processing, such as whether they could listen to two different things at once and accurately repeat them.

The researchers found that although both sexes showed waning sound processing at ages 40 to 55, men had gradual declines starting in their late 30s, while women worsened abruptly around age 55, after menopause.

But neither sex continued on the auditory downward spiral into their 60s and 70s, indicating the decline in sound processing stabilizes at some point, according to the report in the April issue of the Journal of Speech, Language and Hearing Research.

Bellis pointed out that women's longer-lasting ability to process sounds may explain why during their childbearing years, women seem to be better than men at juggling several things at once.

Men's early decline in this area may also explain why women typically complain their husbands don't ``hear'' them, although their standard hearing tests come out fine, Bellis said.

But women do seem to have at least one hearing disadvantage. The study showed women tended to lose their ability to perceive cues from vocal tones for a period of time after menopause. This, according to Bellis, may help explain men's complaints that their wives take everything they say the ''wrong'' way.

``These are the most common complaints that audiologists hear--'He doesn't listen. She takes everything the wrong way,''' Bellis noted. ``This really provides illumination into things we've taken for granted as stereotypical gender differences. There may be a biological basis to the things we've always associated with hormones and emotions.''

Bellis said she hopes future research will investigate ways to slow the decline of auditory processing.

``I'm looking at preservation of function and reversal of decline,'' she said. ``Our preliminary data is positive--we might be able to slow down some of this degeneration.''

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I SAID "SCREW THE BODY", BABY. GOT IT THAT TIME??? ha ha!

...but if a girl whispers something dirty, THAT you manage to hear just fine.

D
D
hey BIG zeke... [Linked Image]

not that you know me, but just wanted to wish you a happy happy!!!! love your posts!! you crack me up... which is a good thing, especially since i've got FRIGGIN SNOW!!! 8 inches already... hmmmmmm...

and beach bum... 'disclothes' baby disclothes!!!! i need that addy to that beach!!!

D
D
ok BIG zeke....
here's one for ya ONLY cuz it's your bday... now girls, we KNOW this is all crap, but hey.. thought i'd make his day [Linked Image]

MEN STRIKE BACK

How many men does it take to open a beer?

None. It should be opened by the time she brings it.

Why is a Laundromat a really bad place to pick up a woman?

Because a woman who can't even afford a washing machine will probably never be able to support you.

Why do women have smaller feet than men?
It's one of those "evolutionary things" that allows them to stand closer to the kitchen sink.

Our last fight was my fault: My wife asked me What's on the TV?

I said, "Dust!"

How do you know when a woman is about to say something smart?

When she starts her sentence with "A man once told me..

How do you fix a woman's watch?
You don't. There is a clock on the oven.

If your dog is barking at the back door and your wife is yelling at the front door, who do you let in first?

The dog, of course. He'll shut up once you let him in.

What's worse than a Male Chauvinist Pig?
A woman that won't do what she's told.

I married Miss Right.
I just didn't know her first name was Always.

I haven't spoken to my wife for 18 months:
I don't like to interrupt her.

What do you call a woman who has lost 95% of her intelligence?
Divorced.

Marriage is a 3-ring circus:
Engagement Ring, Wedding Ring, Suffering.

In the beginning, God created the earth and rested.
Then God created Man and rested.
Then God created Woman.
Since then, neither God nor Man has rested.

Why do men die before their wives?
They want to.

A beggar walked up to a well-dressed woman shopping on Rodeo Drive and said, "I haven't eaten anything in four days."
She looked at him and said, "Sheesh.., I wish I had your willpower. "

Young Son: "Is it true, Dad, I heard that in some parts of Africa a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her?"
Dad: That happens in every country, son.

A man inserted an advertisement in the classified: "Wife Wanted."
The next day he received a hundred letters.
They all said them same thing. "You can have mine."

The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once.

Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are
beautiful.

[This message has been edited by diann (edited 04-11-2001).]

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.