Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
diann Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Hey there emailin budd... I just have to be the first to wish you a happy happy!!! girls... this guys a gem....oh, the things other men could learn from him!!! so maybe it's true.. the older you get, the better you get.... hahahhaa.. i know where his mind is going right now [Linked Image] but truly, you're da best!!!! hoping you have mega more bdays..... your pally... diann

ps.. just like all the cards i've been sending ya... this won't be my last post!!! lol......oh, and... i'm tryin to find a pix of that bathing suit to send ya!! LOLOLOL.. you know i'm joking there!!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
cheers, then. a good man is hard to find!

happy birthday

(i guess diann got her pc up and running)

Thank you, ladies. I anxiously await those pics. And Jane, you got it backwards...it's "A hard man is good to find"......god, I wish I was 20 again....
Thanks for the cards Diann...but after all the abuse I've taken, I was expecting a little more....

D
diann Offline OP
OP Offline
D
a 'little' more?!?!? sheeeesh... that word ain't in MY vocab, but... i'll see what i can do birthday boy......

S
S
Happy Birthday Pirate!! I say you buy yourself one of those timeshares and spend the next 50+ relaxing in the sun and drinking belikins. Then we'll all have a place to crash when we come and visit. Have a super day and tip a few back for all of us!

As soon as I get these sordid photos of Diann, I plan to sell them on the internet...then I will be able to retire in luxury in my own beach home on AC...then the belikins are on me....diann, a lot of people are counting on you....

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 296 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.