Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#135560 04/18/01 12:51 PM
S
S
I guess we will just have to call that Denman the Pied Piper of the message board. With talk that smooth.........Well let's just say it's worth a lot and will get you far Mr. Denny.

#135561 04/18/01 01:08 PM
It will get me far? Very cool... my car is in the garage today, can someone take me to Stop n GO for milk?

#135562 04/18/01 03:49 PM
The chicken drop is a gambling game. You pay for numbered squares on a board. The board is on the ground and the chicken is on the board. When the chicken "drops" on a square the person with that number is the winner of all the money!
The pier Lounge is in the Spindrift Hotel near the middle of town.
Belize it!

#135563 04/18/01 03:56 PM
S
OP Offline
S
margarita, Thanks for the info! Sounds like a blast! Do you happen to know where BC's, Jambel's Jerk, Dockside or Barefoot Iguana is? I've been looking on the maps, but if they're part of a hotel/resort, I can't see them on the map. I appreciate it!

#135564 04/18/01 05:09 PM
Don't know what map you are looking at, but none of those places are with a resort.

B.C.'s is located south of town in between the Sunbreeze and Ramon's on the beach.

Jambel's Jerk is located in the center of town next to the Catholic Church, the park and Big Daddy's.

Dockside is slightly north of town a few docks past Paradise Villas at the end of a dock.

Barefoot Iguana is south of town on the road not the beach. We always took a taxi, so I am not sure exactly where...before Victoria House though! Someone else will know I'm sure!
Belize it!

#135565 04/18/01 05:26 PM
S
OP Offline
S
margarita, WOW! You sure know a lot about the place (or were you looking at a map--obviously one better than mine). I was looking at a very basic map that listed most businesses off the ambergriscaye.com site (black/white--no pictures). There's SO many maps out there, I grabbed the first one I came across. Thanks SO much for all the info!

#135566 04/19/01 02:51 AM
D
D
did someone say seagrass?? da maryjane type??!! i'm there baby i'm there!!! jk.... but, is there alotta seagrass there or sumpthin?! uh, tell me way_over_dem_40_mile_hills_Pirate, what's dat seagrass gonna be proppin up?!?!? do you have a video showin dem coconuts tricks??!!

hey girls... you're just soundin like too much fun!!!... june, huh?? maybe i'll see bout coming by....we can all look for that beach....lol....seems to me that wit all dis tawk of dancing, etc etc, i can't believe dennman hasn't asked for video's to add to dat collection of his [Linked Image]

OHhhhhhhahahahahah Punta Chick... i can 'handle' that babe!!! how's dat saying go??? 'a girl after .... the same thing as me!!! lol dennman's new motto: feel away baby; feel away!!! (while he's looking deep into your eyes!)
Oh dennman.. i'm so sorry.. you ARE getting old; having to sit dere cross legged; give me your addy, and i'll help on the Depends.... oh, pardon yer beggin... you were just protecting yerself!!! HAHAHAHAHA so i'm blonde and slow.... lol

and guys.. when are ya gonna learn we ain't after dem hearts of yours....it's da peglegs and such that we're all about baby!! not to mention dem diamonds you were so willing to give out dere Pirate...BIG ones at dat!!

#135567 04/19/01 10:06 AM
oh diann.... getting old? crossing my legs? lol... if you only knew...lol

Getting old is a state of mind. Sure the body starts to sag here and there... maybe you can't do things as quickly as before (actually I found that slow is much much better...get my drift? lol). Do I hate "getting old"? You bet I do, but as long as my mind stays young, there is no one that's going to catch me... ever! Sure there's Jane, Punta Girl, AC Beachbum,Debbie and you along with others on here with their young, tender and supple bodies... languishing in that repose of beauty... thrashing about in that moment of passion... breathing in the fresh air of desire...

Excuse me, it's my shower time... I'll be back later with the rest of this story...

LOL

#135568 04/19/01 10:17 AM
D
D
hahahahahahahahaaa oh dennman... you bet i want dat drift of yours!!!

#135569 04/19/01 11:40 AM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
The Barefoot Iguana is right across the street from the Playador/Exotic Caye, and right next to Woody's. If you still don't know these places, it's very close to the Yacht Club.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.