Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#135584 - 04/17/01 02:34 PM 23 hours to go
Axeman Offline
Wanted to thank All of you for the posts. the wisdom and many laughs prepping for my trip.
I feel as if I know many of you now..and have met some life long friends...We all seem to share a common bond..AC
What a great start...I promise to post as soon as I recover from the trip..will take me a week to rebuild web pages to post the pic's so, Be Patient!
If you need any direct questions answered post here and I'll print the list and take it with me...
Diann...I'm planning to do a seagrass exploration trip so I got that one! hehe
Chloe...Cafe OLE
Several other: FIDO'S
Wed; Holidays for R&C BBQ and Drinks!!! Meet the Barefoot Folks...and talk to Blue Hole Divers about upcoming dives.
See Julian...
Primary Task...chill, have fun..
Find a place to take a Pic for Diann alone...(without tan lines) :-) (backside only)Gotta save something for the Wedding...

Drink some One Barrell in Honor of Over 40's Birthday! (Best Excuse)
Geez...wonder if I'll have time to sleep....

#135585 - 04/17/01 02:56 PM Re: 23 hours to go
Punta Rebel Girl Offline
Oh Axeman, it is so unfair you are going and the rest of us are staying. Have a great time and get that backside picture of you taken while doing the Punta. Actually, a video would be better.
Punta Girl

#135586 - 04/17/01 03:07 PM Re: 23 hours to go
Kruman Offline
You are going to love it!

Have fun and relax!

Jen

#135587 - 04/17/01 03:39 PM Re: 23 hours to go
jlslks Offline
Axeman,
Iprobably have the same as a lot of other board folks" I'M JEALOUS" ......Have a great time think about us here in the states ......
Yeah like we know you are------------ We'll
get even in July ...Have fun..& bring Diann
some seagrass back............John

#135588 - 04/17/01 06:08 PM Re: 23 hours to go
diann Offline
Oh Axeman.....
you have left me speechless!!! well, only for a few, cuz i gotta tell ya ~~ i'm all yours baby!!! unless you get on dat plane wit out me.... oh, but you are going to prep for a uh, well, beach for us chicks, right?!?! whatta guy!! but what's this bout taking a week to recover??!??! wow, a week just to recover from a vaca; HA!! it's gonna be months den recovering from da wedding baby!! hahahha
well, as all, i'm envious envious ENVIOUS!!! can't wait for dem pix.....and amen on dat seagrass....cuz i gotta practice for dat bikini bustin contest. Way_Over_da_hill_Pirate has offered to be sportin da bikini wit coconuts and seagrass, so i'm gonna be working him over!!! 'nuttin' to worry bout HONEY.... i'll keep my hands off; it's all for you babe!! lol..... hmmmm now dere's a thawt; nobody mentioned honey on dat other list....
but seriously Mark, you go and rock that place!! or better yet, let AC rock you!!! and you will totally enjoy, and come back a new man... woo hoo!!! ciao baby.....

#135589 - 04/17/01 08:39 PM Re: 23 hours to go
Axeman Offline
You all won't believe this But..
My boss gave me the day off!!!! I went to the Chiropractor..got a GREAT twist from him!
I'm feeling Great..turn on PC and TV...no dice..nada NOTHING..called the cable people and they said they're putting a Fiber trunk RIGHT NEXT TO MY HOUSE as we speak!!!! Man DOES LIFE GET ANY BETTER!!!! I'm useing my dial up till I leave tomorrow..
Diann...You've seen what I look like...got one for me to dream about...I'm of the old school kinda guy...
I'll save myself for you till we meet...hehe
I really did check on flights for you...darn expensive girl you are!!! Figured I'd teach ya how to dive, Share my cooking talent with you, in AND out of the kitchen! You would never be the same after I cooked my smoked trout for you...stuffed with cream cheese, crab and bread crumbs. Why is it that ya meet people so far away that ya like! Is it the old addage..."something" makes the heart grow fonder...distance? Can't seem to recall how it goes....can you fill in the blank without be removed from the board...:-)
Speaking of honey...did I ever tell ya the story about....more later....

[This message has been edited by Axeman (edited 04-17-2001).]

#135590 - 04/18/01 12:19 AM Re: 23 hours to go
Over_40_Pirate Offline
Have a good time Axeman....tip a few belikins in honor of the ole' Pirate, would ya? Oh, and you can have diann.....as soon as she's finished with my coconuts.

[This message has been edited by Over_40_Pirate (edited 04-17-2001).]

#135591 - 04/18/01 03:09 AM Re: 23 hours to go
denverdan Offline
Hey Mark
Have a really great trip!!!!!! I'll bug you with the computer problems upon your return.
ENJOY!
Sincerely,
*HOPE*

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 56 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,672 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,036 Topics
462,242 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.