Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#136004 05/14/01 12:07 PM
B_b_f_b Offline OP
OP Offline
that I met a bunch of wonderful people from this message board down in AC and they have touched my heart. Hope, Dan, Maggie, Ann, Sandshaker (Tammy), Laurie, Rich, Eyebrow Licker man, Mickey, Bill Thornton and anybody else I might have encountered (but might not remember your name due to an extra beliken) you all made my trip so wonderful. Maggie (Hope's daugther) has the eyes of an angel. Meeting her was a delight and if you see her, please tell her I said hello. Again, I just wanted to say it was great meeting all you message boarders down in AC.

P.S. The person who was rumored to be down there and who had been in a bunch of great movies sat next to me on the plane, what a sweetheart he was and if he's reading this message, take care of yourself and make sure to find a place to buy in AC. Thanks for being so down to earth. I will be renting Mambo Kings tonight. Private Benjamin too.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
cool!

I didn't hear the rumors!!!! WHO??? WHO???? Fess up and tell..... It's killing me.
Debbie

B_b_f_b Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey Debbie, he was there for some R&R so I feel guilty now for disclosing he was down there, but it had been rumored all week that he was there. Do a search for some of his movies, and then keep it under your hat. Mambo Kings, Private Benjamin, After the Storm, Belizaire the Cajun, etc. Just don't use his name on the board, I feel bad but I can't hold water. This man was the sweetest most down to earth person. Anyway, the man was exhausted and just wanted some rest. He appreciates AC just as much as the rest of us. I'm a lucky woman to meet someone as nice as he was.

P
P
Becky, you lucky dog. Oh my God, you must have just died sitting next to him. What a poor thing you are, having to look at him the whole trip home. Just kidding!! And just to let you know, I did the search for the movies and that is how I found out who you are referring too. How lucky for you to have such a handsome man next to you on your trip home and how wonderful to hear he is so down to earth. That is good to hear.
Punta Rebel Girl

Debbie, the Punta Girl
M
M
You lucky Girl! Handsome, famous, nice and down to earth is a great combination. I know who you must be talking about.

B_b_f_b Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks Punta Rebel Girl, I have just planned my trip for Christmas time and the boardies that were there are trying to do a reunion same time next year. Maybe you can come. Have you thought about a return trip?

Back to you know who. What a sweetheart, he was just staring out the window looking at the reef. The flight attendants kept asking who he was and you could tell he just wanted to think. He was so nice to me though. I have this ritual, because I hate to fly, that I toast the person sitting next to me regardless of who they are and he was laughing as we toasted cheers to the flight. I told him of all my antics in AC and he was rolling. I tried to leave him alone, but he would talk to me when he wasn't looking out the window. He is doing the same kind of work that Princess Di was doing with land mines. This man made me want to put all of my money into suporting his cause. He really is a sincere man and I could tell he was struggling with how hard supporting something like that. He was telling me about the children who are hurt and even killed by landmines that still exist all over Europe. I wish him the best. What a doll. First AC and then you know who. What's a girl to do? I have pictures coming soon from my trip. If you can, email Marty the moderator and ask for my email address. I use my company's so I don't want to give it out. Anyway, email me and I will tell you more about the trip. Becky.

B_b_f_b Offline OP
OP Offline
I am sitting here in tears because I had such a great time in AC and yes the cherry on the cake on the flight home. I have lived abroad and have never been to a place that has made me feel so alive. I will be returning very often. I know that I left a mark there too or at least a dent in the bars. I had to laugh because on the way out of AC at the Tropic Air airstrip, I hear three guys yell out of the little hut at the airport "BYE BECKYYYYYYYYYY." I will be going back at least four times a year. I am in LOVE. I doubt I ever get to sit next to you-know-who again. But let me tell you. This is a trip I will never forget.

A
A
Hi Becky!

I'd love to hear more about your trip. As for you know who, I don't want to gossip, but I have to tell you something that will make you laugh! I got a huge kick out of hearing that he had returned, as expected!

I have to ask you if you met some of my friends down there. You sound like the kind of chick that they would have liked to befriend.

How can I reach you?

A
A
Second thought,

Becky, would you be willing to email me with your trip report and pictures? Your enthusiasm is intoxicating.....I want to hear more because I have a feeling you met some of the same people who made my trip to AC completely unforgettable.

My email is [email protected]

Thanks!
Megan

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 284 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.