Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
It is finally our turn! Yes, after waiting almost one year, we have finally completed arrangements for our October, 2000 trip to Belize. Yes, that's right, no typo, it's finally time for our Y2K trip to Belize. Of course, Keith rained out our first try when he arrived the week before our departure, but now we will arrive at BZE on August 18th on Continental's flight through Houston, TX. Only 3 months and counting!!!

Who else is planning to be there during the last two weeks of August? Let us know and we can get together!!!

We will bring lots of Deep Woods Off to fight off the "birds" that love to suck your blood.

And of course our dive gear! We hope to bring a new underwater camera as a play toy.

After 12 days in San Pedro, we will finish our trip with a couple of days at Tikal in Guatemala.

This will be a great time. Can't wait. Only 3 months and one day to go. It can't come too soon. I guess we will have to be patient.

[This message has been edited by patrick-e (edited 05-17-2001).]

Have a really GREAT time. How could you not!
I remember you planning for last Oct., to bad you deceided to wait, but you will have a GRAND time. I don't know how... but we did save some Belikins for you!
ENJOY!
Sincerely,
Hope

OP Offline
It is reassuring to know that there are a few belikins left for us to enjoy this year. Thank you and the others that have visited recently for that.

As far as deciding to wait, the condition of the island after Kieth, well. . . that's another story.

This year we will make it, and we are looking forward to an excellent trip. the only problem is that it is sooo long until we will leave for AC.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
patrick, buddy, FINALLY! where r u staying? it is only time...tick, tock....

Enjoy! Having just returned earler this month, I am thinking about how soon I can return.... Belikens all around!

OP Offline
Jane, we are staying at Paradise Villas for 12 days, same place we stayed 4 years ago. They have a nice pool and rooms have kitchen - with refrigerator for chilling Belikens! Paradise Villas is also close to restaurants and shops in town - a short 5 - 8 minute walk.

We hope to take an advanced open water course while in AC.

The time is passing too slowly for my taste! Hope time flies between now and August. Cheers! (As he envisions himself holding up a Belikens.)

L
L
Patrick: I hear ya about your turn to go. I made reservations for November, 2000 in March, 2000 and rescheduled because of Keith. I waited 15 months to go. Believe me, it is worth every minute of waiting. You will have the time of your life!

Laurie

OP Offline
Laurie, having been to San Pedro several years ago, I know what I missed last October. And I am REALLY ready to go back. Only scheduling has kept us from returning before this. Can't wait for the excellent diving of AC; and since I have been reading this board for about 1 year, I feel like I have friend down there . . . or maybe they will all be back in the state when I arrive.

[This message has been edited by patrick-e (edited 05-18-2001).]

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 260 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.