Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
D
diann Offline OP
OP Offline
D
well all youse from brrrrland, better known as friggin colorado..... get dem floaties of yours ready!! it's true; Hope was not under the influence of dem panty rippers when she wrote it [Linked Image] i'm having a pool put in, so when it's done, you're more than welcome over, long as ya keep my water CLEAR!!! lol... Pirate will be doing the bbq'n, so the rest is up to ya dudes and dudettes. it should be done in about 3 weeks, so i'll let ya know, or actually, my party planner will be in contact wit ya!! lol... it'll cost ya though; gotta bring something from AC!!! wait~~~~ no seaweed!! hey Axester, ya gonna fly in?!?!? dennman, you/camera action?!?!?
but, til then, how bout meeting for dinner soon? how's next friday nite? i know it's fathers day wkend, but would that work for anyone? or maybe this saturday?? this wkend is short notice, but oh whell.....lemme know

[email protected]

Diann,

Fellow Coloradan here. When's the party? I'll bring my coveted bottle of one barrel and panty ripper makings. I also have a beer stash that I can open up for a party cause. I can bring grub too. I also promise to behave and not "cloud" the pool water

Hey you sweet looking Blond Bombshell..I'd give my right..(***) to be there...well maybe not that..since I may need it there...at least I'll have both arms...:-)
Don't think I can take any time off..I was maxed out when I left for Belize and the company still paid me...If I were to take anymore time off I'd be looking for a job.
Drink A Sam Adams for me..closest thing to a Belikin I've found....
Damn ....wish I could come....and see ya...

Life May Be a Beach...I prefer Reefs...
Axe..you better drink a few more, matey! Diann will have both yer ***s before all's said and done...and they'll be hangin' from the rearview mirror of her Jaguar with the rest of her trophies! ARRRRRRGH! She's a maneater! [Linked Image]

Hey Diann, I would love to get together with you andthe other Colorado-Belizeans next Friday, but I'll be out of town. Have one for me!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
hmmm, i don't post for a few days, then diann is back...maybe we are like clark kent & superman, never in the same place at the same time....

Argh Matey..I've got the steel caseing all made up...shiver me timbers!!!..To be a mirror ornament is NOT high on my list..plus Diann is much more inventive...and conciderate....I doubt she would be that cruel!!! Or self destructive...
:0

Life May Be a Beach...I prefer Reefs...
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Axe...If only you knew.... [Linked Image]
Lesse...diann and jane...are one and the same???? ROFLMAO!!!!!!! That's rich! I'm gonna bust a gut!!!!!!

D
diann Offline OP
OP Offline
D
HAHAHAHHAHAHA.... well way_over_dem_hills_wanna_be_Pirate...
you got plenty o' gut to be abustin' so i suggest ya start!!!! and exxplain how ya know bout my rear view mirror??????!!

Oh Axester, my main man.... you are da best baby!!! guess you really do know me, huh?!? [Linked Image] all that inventive tawk and such. i'm sure gonna miss your coming... ahem.....

ronmyway~~ we didn't set it in stone, and i think most have plans, but when we do get together, i hope you can be there. enjoy whatever it is you'll be doing.

well guys, update on the pool..... i was just out there digging and leveling the ground (oh man, you should see this toy i have rented!!! it's HUGE and fun to drive!!) and guess what?? rain rain rain!!!!! but that's ok; i think colorado is just like AC when it rains; it's brief!!! so, here's hoping.

~have a great weekend guys~

Sounds great, Diann. Heading to Vail for a long weekend--it'll do, but it's no sub for AC!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 284 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.