Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15
OP Offline
Will be there Aug 6 - Aug 13. Anybody else going in August? We'll be at Seven Seas Resort. Looking forward to meeting some fellow message boarders while there!

Pirate, unfortunately, we'll miss you by several days. Leaving for San Pedro on Aug 18 and returning to the states on Sept 2nd. On the way back, will fly to Tikal for a couple of days, therefore, will leave AC on Aug 30th. Plan to stay at Paradise Villas, dive with Hustler Tours, drink a few Belikins, and generally rest and relax! Too bad you are going early. I saw posts on the board yesterday from two others that are going in August. They might be there earlier in the month. Hope you really enjoy you visit.

OP Offline
I'll try to leave some Belikin for you...NOT!!! [Linked Image]

C
C
pirate, i'm planning to leave canada aug 4 with a buddy and staying in belize indefinately. might see you. flying into can cun on a charter flight, and then catching the bus to belize. its the cheapest for us in the great white north.

wb
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
alas, again, not me.

i went last august tho, and 40, seriously, bring the bug spray & benedryl cream, man. it may be better this year, but for several days, we lost the wind, and it was brutal. 7 cans of Off in 7 days for 2 people. they were somewhat better in town, but we were up north. heard the south end had many too. never saw anything like it. resort staff was joking "that's why we call august the 'off' season!". ha ha.

oh, the rest was great.

D
D
hahahahahha oh jane... is this really true?!?!?!?! oh, i'm luvin life!! 'member my fav saying pirate?!?!? bite me?!?!?! lol...well, that just means you'll be thinking bout us stuck here in colorado!!! lol........ payback baby, payback... [Linked Image]

Pirate, I'm not worried that you will drink all the Belikins on the island. As they heard that you were coming, they decided to increase production to 197% of capacity. Additionally, they have increased the workforce at the brewery by adding a 4th, 5th, and 6th shift. And finally, they knew that if there were to be any beer left on the 18th of August, when I arrive, they would have to import some Belikins from the mainland, where they have a warehouse that can hold 4 pirates worth of beer. So, you can see that I am not worried. There will be plenty of beer for me when I arrive. But, just go ahead and try to drink all of the beer on the island, because I have just bought stock in the company! Have a great trip.

L
L
Will be there Aug 2 thru 9th diving with Ramons staying at BZ Reef. Comming from Ohio and counting the days

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
LOL @ patrick!

J
J
You already know I am going the 5th to the 13th and staying at the same place and coming from Cleveland, looking forward to meeting you and your family, I have read so much about you. I this your first time?

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.