Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#136959 - 06/14/01 08:00 AM watch out AC...here come da Pirate!!!
diann Offline
yep, dats right allright... but you've got time to split; he's not arriving til August. all kidding aside, I'M ENVIOUS!!!! but it's well deserved. he won't cause too much trubble and really he's a swell kinda guy. they don't make too many of his kind anymore..... so, take pix dude....you know what i'm lQQking for!!!

livin thru ya....

#136960 - 06/14/01 03:46 PM Re: watch out AC...here come da Pirate!!!
Over_40_Pirate Offline
That's right, Mateys!!! Batten down the hatches an' raise the mainsail.....the Pirate and his band of sea dogs will be stormin' the island Aug 6 - Aug 13. Anyone interested in hoisting a grog or two wit me let me know...where are we stayin'? Where else would a Pirate stay...Seven Seas!! ARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

#136961 - 06/15/01 10:21 PM Re: watch out AC...here come da Pirate!!!
Axeman Offline
AC will NEVER be there same...God Help You ALL!!!!!

#136962 - 06/16/01 12:07 AM Re: watch out AC...here come da Pirate!!!
Mary and Scott Offline
Diann..where have you been girl? Hey Pirate, have a great time at SS's ....we did! Enjoy and tell Luis we said hello(tell him we are the people who stayed in the pool all the time and Scott was limping at that time).

#136963 - 06/16/01 12:20 AM Re: watch out AC...here come da Pirate!!!
diann Offline
hmmmmmm... in da pool da whole time, and limping?!?!?!? sounds like my kinda time girl!!! lol... i'm still here, kinda. just putting in a pool and it's taking too long!!!! glad i'm not forgotten

#136964 - 06/16/01 02:09 AM Re: watch out AC...here come da Pirate!!!
Mary and Scott Offline
Diann friend..Yes, limping! His arthritic hip(which we did not know about at the time, he thought he pulled a muscle!)decided to go out after a..how can I say this gently..wild night in AC? Poor guy, but he says to this day it was worth it!(Can't believe I wrote this!) Since we go on vacation to veg,eat,swim and drink(not in that order),we were the only ones at SS's who did not get up and go out diving! We stayed in the pool or "did the town" during the day.

#136965 - 06/16/01 01:26 PM Re: watch out AC...here come da Pirate!!!
rickcheri Offline
a REAL pirate?? Patch over one eye and all? And we thought Rick was the only one!!!

#136966 - 06/18/01 04:27 PM Re: watch out AC...here come da Pirate!!!
Over_40_Pirate Offline
Thanks, Mary and Scott! I'm sure we'll have a BLAST! I'll say "hi!" to Luis for you!
rickcheri...ever heard "A Pirate Looks at 40" by Jimmy Buffet? That's where the name comes from...the patch is fer show, but me pegleg is real...AARRRGGHH!!

#136967 - 06/26/01 11:06 PM Re: watch out AC...here come da Pirate!!!
diann Offline
hey Cheri... he's got a patch awright. it's rather small and it ain't over no eye!!!

#136968 - 06/26/01 11:12 PM Re: watch out AC...here come da Pirate!!!
Over_40_Pirate Offline
Diann....people are gonna talk. Me wench prefers a clean cut gentleman ...you might try it sometime. Ya know...men are intimidated by women who are hairier than them (hint,hint).

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 36 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,672 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,029 Topics
462,231 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.