Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#137117 - 07/01/01 08:31 AM have i got stories to tell bout dem coloradan party animals!!! oh, & pix too ;)
diann Offline
oh my, have i got it to tell!!! lemme just tell you who was there, and then ...... need i say more??!?!?! denverdan and hope (she's REALLY SHY!); richard,who left us for a hott date robert e and loie; pirate and kathy, and doug; bc and sam, and moi of course to capture it all on blackmail, uh, i mean vid- E-OH!! more to come tomorrow, but just had to warn ya guys ya missed out big time!!! oh, the new threads us chicks came up wit....lol...
oh, and axetermondude--- you lucked out; we were diggin for your number to give you a call at oh, 1.30 am your time!!! but we couldn't find it....
and just think; we hope to do it all again, dis time wit a pool and Barefoot Skinny in a few weeks!!!

#137118 - 07/01/01 11:01 AM Re: have i got stories to tell bout dem coloradan party animals!!! oh, & pix too ;)
NYgal Offline
This should be interesting..hummmmm.
Waiting for the "Soap Opera" to begin.
You sound like you are ready to spill it, so give it to us. LOL

#137119 - 07/02/01 01:01 PM Re: have i got stories to tell bout dem coloradan party animals!!! oh, & pix too ;)
NYgal Offline
denverdan, she won't tell. Why would she want to risk her life? LOL I am sure she had way toooo much fun.(think you all did)

#137120 - 07/02/01 04:05 PM Re: have i got stories to tell bout dem coloradan party animals!!! oh, & pix too ;)
Over_40_Pirate Offline
Excuse me??? Great job Diann??? Seems to me it was Hope and the Pirate that made this thing come together while she was workin' on excuses!!! But I guess she felt guilty and made the show...only, I don't think that was JC with her...a little older maybe, but definitely better looking than that bubble-gum boy...
Hope...you phoned??? HAHAHA...kids never gave me the message, go figure. Yeah, as soon as the temp here in brrrrrland dropped below 100 degrees, me and my bride jumped on the bike and took a nice little ride up into the foothills. Sorry we missed ya! If'n I recall correctly...it's PURPLE, right?? HAHAHA!!! Thanks for the offer! Poor Kathy was a hurtin' unit...that 20 miles she did right before we met racked her up pretty good...the late night didn't help much either! She didn't make it to her training walk on Sunday. I, however, was on the golf course by 7:30AM (AFTER a Bloody Mary...thanks, Doug!)
Richard took my advice...runtheotherway... actually, I think the clock was ticking on his rent-a-date!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Robert and Loie...what a great couple!! Thanks fer all the advice. Have a great trip, and bring me back some Belikin!
Bill and Sam...glad ya made it! It wouldn't have been the same without you two! The offer still stands...I can fill your empty nest with the joyous sounds of squabbling children...just let me know!
Well folks...I thinks it's official...the Colorado Chapter of the AC Society has been born! Maybe we can get Barefoot Skinny to officially christen our club! Hope to see you all again real soon!

#137121 - 07/02/01 04:24 PM Re: have i got stories to tell bout dem coloradan party animals!!! oh, & pix too ;)
rickcheri Offline
Barefoot is here with us.. Just had a great 2 nights with him and his daughter... He'll be leaving here on the 5th heading you alls way, then be back here on the 16th... Rick

#137122 - 07/02/01 04:27 PM Re: have i got stories to tell bout dem coloradan party animals!!! oh, & pix too ;)
diann Offline
Hey Rick....
could you have him email me or Hope?? or gimme his addy to get ahold of him?? we'd like to have a major party wit da dude when he gets here!!!!!

#137123 - 07/02/01 07:30 PM Re: have i got stories to tell bout dem coloradan party animals!!! oh, & pix too ;)
BC Offline
What a great bunch of party planners/partiers we have in Colorado. Sam and I had a great time just wish we could have got there sooner. Next time we will try and meet a littler further north.
Let us know when and where Skinny is coming to and we'll be there.
Diann, when are you going to post the pictures so the others on this board will be able to see what they missed in Colorado.
We got all of Tania's stuff packed up on Sunday and let me tell you, IT WAS HOTTER THAN HELL, even at 7500 ft. I bet the pool felt great.

DENVERDAN.. If you are trying to get in touch with Sam, the best way is through her Email, she very seldom looks at this board. That's my job

TDMTRANS@AOL.COM

Talk to you all soon.

[This message has been edited by BC (edited 07-02-2001).]

#137124 - 07/02/01 10:53 PM Re: have i got stories to tell bout dem coloradan party animals!!! oh, & pix too ;)
diann Offline
Hey dere BC babee!!! sooo glad you guys came, but like ya said, wish ya coulda hung wit us earlier, but we'll take what we can get of ya as for pix, i'll do that 2nite.... nuttin fancy as for lack of time, but at least you'll see the men dressed in coconuts and seagrass; yep, we gottem drunk enuff to have our way wit em!!! lol......

OH... BTW mr wanna be party animawl pirate!!! what's this bout YOU being the party planner?!??! if'n i recall.... i arrived waaaay before your butt did!!! and I made reservations and KEPT them lol......

#137125 - 07/03/01 08:50 PM Re: have i got stories to tell bout dem coloradan party animals!!! oh, & pix too ;)
Over_40_Pirate Offline
Funny....I thought you left with a buzz!

#137126 - 07/04/01 12:25 AM Re: have i got stories to tell bout dem coloradan party animals!!! oh, & pix too ;)
Axeman Offline
booohooo...I'm so pissed I could'nt come...I've been off the board for days and saw this post...I'm now going out to the store...going to buy a case of corona..and drink the entire thing...at least I can try to match your hangover...
So Diann had a date eh? figures a good looking honey like her had a following....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lil Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 33 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,673 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,048 Topics
462,275 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.