Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
D
diann Offline OP
OP Offline
D
As co-founder and designated driver of the Colorado Chapter of AC Society, I'd first off like to change the name to 'The CCofAC PARTI ANIMALS'!!! Society sounds too blase' for these dudes and dudettes!! But the real important business you all should know is about our next party.... in honor of Barefoot!!! Ok guys... here's the scoop...

It's July 15th, at Hope and Dan's pool
It's catered, and we'll get more details bout costs, etc. in a day or so.
It will start at about 2ish or 3
Kids and all are welcome!!
Best of all.... Barefoot and co will be there!!

Now, the important thing is we've got to get a head hahahhaha count, so G.B.2.M.R.A.O.W.O.!!!
oh, that's kinda like an RSVP with a threat [Linked Image] we need to get things set up with the caterers, etc. You know Hope; dat woman is one classy chick!!! It will be a casual thing tho; so bring swimsuits! And ol Pirate.... in your case, bring plenty of changes of clothes and your life preserver bud. BC--- no Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders allowed!! (oh, unless she's one from the 70's lol....But truly, hope you and Sam can make it. Ya know, I've got it in writing that if we got Barefoot, you'd come so....

Hmmmm what else. More details to come, that's for sure. Sorry bout the short notice, but hey, we've got Barefoot in da states and we're taking full advantage of the dude!! (oh baby, watch out. dis one chick claims to be really shy.... lol)

We hope everyone can make it, and sure wish alotta you out-of-towners could. Janie, ya gotta come!! And of course you Axemonbaby...... let us know! And please let either Hope or I know as soon as Friday so we can get things all lined up. It's gonna rock!! that's an understatement...... we've got Barefoot comin our way....... ciao for now!

Here we go again.........!

AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Batten down the hatches an' drop the mainsail...prepare ta be boarded, ye landlubbers!!! This here pirate will be landin' with a powerful thirst.....we'll be there, what do we need to bring? I'll getcha a head count later on today.
.....oh, an' all that BIG TALK will have ya walkin' the plank!!! [Linked Image]
Put me down fer 5 scalleywags attendin'

[This message has been edited by Over_40_Pirate (edited 07-05-2001).]

B
B
I think that we can attend--that would be 2. Barefoot Skinny in Colorado!!?? What a deal..

Thanks. post more info Friday or soon. I will be out of town from Mon,7/9 til Fri 7/13.
Frank

D
diann Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Hey Frank!!! That's just too cool... glad you guys are coming. Kidlets are invited, so bring them if you'd like. We're working on the details, so hopefully we'll have more info later this week. Is your email addy from long ago still good?? I'll send ya the info when we get it all worked out.... have a great time!!!

Hey Ya'all, don't kill them with all you sorts.. we are all just simply people.. We had a wonderful 3 days with em... and it as great!!!! I wish Cheri and I could be there with ya'all but you know work, can't get away... But I know the Barefoot gang will be here on the 16th, just before we hit the island... hey.. take care of Amber,, She just learned how to bowl and I know would probally love it if some of the kids and her would do that... Can you all help... let us know... Thanks, and we'll see ya 'all on the island.. Rick

D
diann Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Hey Rickster....
This is just an easier way to go, and by the time you do it any other way, the $$$ comes out the same, if'n not higher. We'd just rather spend our time having fun and playing then cooking, etc. We've got one cool dude and chick (plural hopefully!) coming our way....so we've got to make the best of times with 'em!!! What age is Amber? I think there will be plenty of girls her age, and she'll have a great time. Hope has a great place, and she's just going all out on everything to accommodate us all... she's one classy broad! as Sinatra would say [Linked Image] We wish you guys could be here too; are ya sure you can't sneak away?!?!?

Hey you---
I wish we could get there.. Axeman told me about the offer you gave him.. That was great... He needs it.. I'll talk with tomarrow... Can't come work. I run a very big resturant.. and Cheri has 3 saloons she takes care of. so you can imagine the hours...LOl
Amber I think is 11... and you will have 3 guest unless someone or bodies joined on the way...LOl It will be Tim, Lacy, and Amber...
You all have fun and we'll be thinkin about you all.. Rick

D
diann Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Awwww... RickieRick!!! can't you like fire yerself for a day or so?!?!? Cheri too?!?! ok, i know i know....
i think Hope made the offer to Axemon... woo hoo girl!!! lol but i doubt he'll make it [Linked Image] such is life and i know how that goes.
and if more than 3 show up in Skinny's group... you know my motto: da more da merrier da party!!!

You all are too COOL!!!!!!! Have fun and we'll hear the war stories when barefoot gets back in our neck of the woods...LOL
Rick

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.