Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
D
diann Offline OP
OP Offline
D
.........and you no shows missed out big time lemme tell you!!!!!! all dis chick has to say is if'n the rest of you on AC are anything like Barefoot, well, my bags are packed baby!! no wonder ya keep him there; the guy is one cool awesome talented dude, and we need to tawk a deal here. see, you guys can have him for a few months, then he's all ours!! Tim, it was a pleasure and an honor, and an afternoon/nite that won't be forgotten, AND..... i'm holding you to everything you said.... [Linked Image] Oh, btw.... got some pix to go along with a few new names for this dude that you all might be innerested in seeing...lol like 'smiley' (da butt shot); 'charlie' (and all his gorgeous angels)....shall i go on?!?!? lol well, alls i can say, is S.P. must be dullsville w/o this dude!! i most definitely won't come to AC unless da Skinny one is there! (thanks for the cd and pick too)

and then there's the Hope chick.... i'm tellin ya ~ ~ ~ shy or not (and NOT is da right answer dere!!!) this woman is incredible. she knows how to throw a party awright!! she's the perfect hostess, and the other reason this party rocked! she and her family are incredible, and some of the most wonderful giving people i've ever met. ok, enuff moosh..... but Hope--- you did it girl!!!

now, to the rest of you; Sam, Bill, Kathy, Loie (Laura da headlites) well, moosh time again, cuz you guys are da mostest!!! it's just unbelievable what great people you are, and i feel so fortunate to have stumbled across this board and to have been allowed to add you as friends. gotta be the magic of AC [Linked Image]

now i can't forget that adorable young lady Amber; what a kick she is!!! she's got her dad on a string...(that goes along with your tribute to Sinatra dude [Linked Image] and i also can't forget to thank your brother for sitting in with you....whatta guy!

well, thanks again to MOST of you, (heehee) for a fantastic kinda kick back feel like you're in AC kinda afternoon..... we had our own bit of paradise for a while! how bout we do it again before Skinny goes back to AC?!??!!?

OH~~~~ did a couple of people get left out?!?!?!? like, say.... Robt E and way_over_dem_hills_wanna_be_Pirate??????? well, you two friggin dudes can just bite my everluvin white shorts!!!!!!! you two shall pay, and dearly. oh how i love revenge!!!! especially when it's at the expense of men!!! hahahahaha

D
diann Offline OP
OP Offline
D
just a little side note to Barefoot....guess who's performing on the today show this friday????? jimmy b. lol..... how ironic. but i'd take you over him any day dude!!

D
diann Offline OP
OP Offline
D
GEEEZ....... guess you all are suffering big time!!! ok, so i forgot one udder thing; anyone opposed to me posting the pix?? or the streaming video?? I KNOW I KNOW!!!! don't even start; i promise to post these pix right-a-way, along w/the others..... someone else is gonna have to post the pix of Barefoots, Loie's and oh, dat udder guys bright white smile shots; i wasn't concentrating on clicking at that moment... lol so needless to say, my camera missed it..... ya know, don't fault me~~~ it's not everyday that you see Barefoots smile in that form!!!! oh my......

D
diann Offline OP
OP Offline
D
i thawt we cleaned them boys up last nite?!??!?!?! lol..... yep, lemme know when dear....

What a great party...could you all type a little quieter please? That reminds me...Thank you RobtE and Loie for my first Belikin hangover...you guys are too much, what a great surprise and treat that was!!!

Hey water-girl...I thought you were gonna go through yer entire wardrobe! Who goes to a pool party w/o a bathing suit? You might as well paint a target on yer forehead!
Many thanks to Hope and Dan...we had a BLAST (ouch!)...thank you for your hospitality! The Queen B's Rock! HAHAHA
Bill and Sam..as always, great to see you (hope I didn't get you too wet!!) Can't wait for your big party up north...then we'll find out who the real die-hards are!
Barefoot...what can I say? Bon Voyage and thank you for bringing a big piece of AC to Denver. I can't imagine what AC must be like without you there...ya think you can get back by August? Anyway...safe travels and we'll see ya next time. It was truly a treat to hear you and your brother play. (Oh, and thanks fer playin' me song! ARRRGGHH!)

[This message has been edited by Over_40_Pirate (edited 07-16-2001).]

D
diann Offline OP
OP Offline
D
water girl??!??! hey LAP LOUNGER ~~~ what the heck were ya doin swabbin the decks(or laps of all da women) wit yer wet oogly white butt?!!?!?!?!? we needed a thousand changes of clothing just cuz of you!!! oh, and see.... you just admitted it yerself; only took him one Beliken and da Pirate was O-U-T!! and tawk about who the real die hards are.... seems to me you bowed out when it was still daylight!! but hey, that's ok; me and da QueenB #1 had Barebutt ooops i mean Barefoot all to ourselves [Linked Image] he even serenaded me with some Sinat.... next time you need to leave QueenB #2 to hang wit us; i'm sure she's the die hard outta the two of youse!! i mean, ya left Bare-it-now oh sheesh.... i mean Barefoot wit out all his angels!!
Sam and Bill.... can't wait!! i think you'd better give these guys a few days to re-coop from this one, cuz i know you guys can par-tay!!!!
Loie.... loved your coconuts!!! gotta get me a couple of those. hahahhahahhaha got you 'boys' out there going, huh?!??! IT'S A PURSE DUDES.. A PURSE!!! all the way from Manta....

hey ronmyway... you were missed bud, and all others that didn't show......and janie, we dedicated a song to you that Bareitforme .....oh geeez laweeze!!!!! ok, get a grip here. maybe i should just go wit da Skinny..... anyway, we dedicated a song to ya girl that he sang..... 'Mellow Yellow'... glad ya gotta life, but ya woulda liked this party!!!
ciao for now....

B
BC Offline
B
Best party ever. Great big THANK YOU to Skinny for sharing himself, his daughter,his brother and his music with us. This just makes me want to go back even more. Pirate, have you come up with a excuse for me yet.
Hope and Dan did a outstanding job of putting this Coloradian/Belizian affair togeather.
Thanks to both of you.
Next party, you guys come North, this where we separate the "pups" from the "BIG DOG". None of this quiting before sundown. Yes I'm taking to your Pirate.
Diana, hope you are dried out by now and coming to a pool party without a bathing suit is just like posting a "push me" sign on your back.
Robert E & Lorie, thanks for the Belikins and the dive stories, took me right back to BC's and the reef.
All you guys are great and I can not wait to see the pictures posted so everyone else can see what they missed.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
i really did drink that panty ripper yesterday and think of y'all. but it was a bit quieter here.

glad it rocked.

AAAARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!! What's this? A mutiny??? The Pirate saw all those green bottle caps staring up from the sea of ice in which they were imbedded......mmmmmmmmmm, I just couldn't help me self!!! RobtE was planting 'em in me hand as soon as I had one polished off. He's me friend fer life now!
This here BIG DOG kin party waaaay past sundown...just prefer not to do that on a Sunday...makes fer a horrendous Monday at work (just ask Hopeless how she's feelin' today!) Besides...I saw BC sneak off way before me! How's this fer an excuse: "Umm, boss...my wife was kidnapped by a band of pirates and taken to AC..."
Well, janie...maybe you were swimmin in yer mello yello 96 degree pool while Skinny was singin' yer tribute song! Hope ya got chlorine...WE HAD BELIKIN, LAP DANCES, AND TAN LINES GALORE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

What an awesome party!

Hope & Dan: Thanks for being such wonderful hosts. The locale was great and the food was wonderful. We don't care if you are shy...we love ya! Did everyone pay you for the food?

Barefoot: We promise to track you down and take you up on the tour. Thanks for hanging with us Gringos. Tell Lawrence thanks for helping with the entertainment. Great guy. It was wonderful to see Amber too. She seemed right at home with all the kids. I had met her last year at Elisabeth's shop and she's a great kid. Put your CD in last night and will enjoy it a bunch. Maybe next time I'm in AC you'll let me back you on "Lively Up Yourself" and fulfil my band dream a little. I promise to practice, wear something low cut and drink enough to not be nervous! [Linked Image] That would be sooo cool!!! But could we practice once before performing? Maybe I should burn some Indigo Girls songs...I know them better. <grin>

Pirate: Some thanks! We schlep Belikin all the way home because you were a virgin and needed some and the thanks I got was a healthy soaking (as if I hadn't had plenty of that) and a purple bum! Really! Oh, and you turn down cash when my dear husband offers it to you. DIRTY HO! When we got home my once white blouse was purple on the bottom and me bum was somewhat Barney-ish. Suppose I should have washed that sarong, eh? I think I'll only talk to Kathy from now on...she's nice! YOU'RE MEAN and impish! Oh, wait...I think the impish part is why we like you. LOL! Beer's on you next time buddy! You can get a case (or five) from the Duty free shop inside Goodson's terminal area...not the ritzy duty free shop, the other one...you'll know what I mean when you see it. They'll have you make up a label and carry it to the airline counter so you can check it through. Tape the bottom, though...ours almost didn't make it when it came down the shoot in Houston's baggage claim area. That would have been abuse!

BC & Sam: I think I need to see an ID on Sam! We're convinced you're only 35 and were pulling our legs. BC thanks for listening to our dive stories...newbies talk a lot. <grin> Let us know when you plan on doing a shin-dig at your place. We have toothbrushes and promise to stay up late. I make a killer potato salad!

Diann & Ron: Is Ron chafed from wearing wet denim? I guess the lesson we learned here was to bring a swim suit - PERIOD! I learned anyway. Great to see you again. You have to post the pics. I don't object. I figure if I'm going to embarrass myself and there's proof, why hide it? I'll give you a buzz when we get our pics back and we'll do dinner so we can bore you with our stories.

Hope I didn't miss anyone.

We had a great time. RobertE went to bed early because he had a few beers. (wink)

Cheers!
Loie aka "Nipples" (& RobertE vicariously from the living room sofa)

[This message has been edited by Loie (edited 07-16-2001).]

- - -
"Everywhere I turn all the beauty just keeps shaking me." Amy Ray, World Falls
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 142 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,202
Posts500,025
Members20,466
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.