Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Yep... we were "Downtown Denver" LOL P.F. Changs... See Dianns Jag behind Robert and Loie...
We were ready for a quick get-away! Jump the fence and out a dere... laugh

janie, janie, janie.....
I know y'all er kinda back-woodsy in PA, but believe it or not, downtown Denver is a metropolitan area. Ya know...it's where there be city folk an' all, horseless carriages, an' even indoor plumbin'....
Guess y'all never seen anything like that in PA before....

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
very funny, p. however, now that i have seen your photo, i know i can kick your ass! (jane snickers)

don't even pretend for a minute that your "city" can compete with phila, but all that crap is what we moved away FROM!!! my "backwoods" town is the county seat, and, believe it or not, we have the best of all worlds. we have 2 castles, art museum, 2 human culture museums, 3 sushi restaurants, 10 5-star restaurants. james michner & oscar hammerstein lived here when they wrote all their great stuff. pearl s. buck too. george washington slept here.

we have 2 cineplexes (14 & 22). parts of "beloved" and "a soldier's story" were filmed here. best of all, mel gibson is filming m. night shamalyan's new film UP THE ROAD FROM ME. LITTERALLY. that's right, mel gibson is staying in MY TOWN for a few months.

...and my neighbor drives a rolls.

smartypants! hee hee hee. [Linked Image]

I've seen your photo, too....your county seat is waaaay bigger than mine! (jane eats ANOTHER snickers)
So when you get your nose outta the clouds, just remember...the Denver Broncos can kick Philly's lame ass any day of the week!

Oh, and ask your neighbor if he has any Grey Poupon...

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
i'm laughin' too damn hard to come up with a retort! although, i KNOW i have no butt shots in my pics...it was no accident!

and yeah, thank goodness i'm no sports fan.

just the same, this place is too damn beautiful. think i'll stay. last week a red tailed hawk was perched on our swing set!

it is so pretty here, people do sunset hot air balloon rides over our house from time to time. the kids wave from the pool. and no, i never mooned one. yet.

WHAAAAAT???? Givin' up so soon???? Whatta whimp!

The Official song of the CCACSP:

Oh give me a home where the buffalo roam,
where the deer and the antelope play;
where seldom is heard, a discouraging word
because jane's all the way in PA....

OH MY ....hope this is all in jest 'cause it doesn't look that way to the readers.

You must not have read very many of my posts then....I assure you and all my fans out there, that ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING I post is in good fun! GEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!

A Sensitive New Yorker??? Who knew there were any left!!! (HEY! My Dad's from NY...I'm allowed!) SO...YOU WANNA PIECE O' ME??? Join in!!! Janie needs all the help she can get!!!! Who loves ya, baby???

[This message has been edited by Over_40_Pirate (edited 07-31-2001).]

D
diann Offline OP
OP Offline
D
dang.. i'm missing out on all this here action!!!!! uh, Pirate... yer nose is growin......

D
diann Offline OP
OP Offline
D
ahh Pirate!! you know yer following of women luv ya!!! but hey... don't be takin all the credit dude...i think i started trubble before you did [Linked Image]

NYgal... it's all in jest babe; most have gathered by this time the fun we all have. (notice janies post...'i'm laughing too &&%$#$%^$ hard.....) i mean, just look.... because of all the chiding we do, we've got a pretty kewl group of people that met, and now hang at least once a month together, so like that way_over_dem_hills_wanna_be_Pirate said... come play baby!!! it can't get much better den dis here board!!! (unless we met monthly in AC, ya know??!?)

Pirate... ya owe me dude... now put out bud or shut up!!! and i'm tawkin food... like Maggiano's! hmmm.... how bout your card and your following....like Kath, Loie, Hope, Sam and I..... (sorry She-Devil... he's just so fun to give crap to!!! and janie said she just can't hang, so someone's gotta do it [Linked Image]

[This message has been edited by diann (edited 07-31-2001).]

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 318 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.