Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#137619 - 08/06/01 11:19 AM NEXT CCACSP EVENT
BC Offline
Get the party shoes on, cause here we go again.
The next offical meeting of the CCACSP will be at BC & MAD DOG's on Aug 18 at 3:00 PM.
Come one-come all,you Coloradian-Belize lovers.
Details to follow

#137620 - 08/06/01 09:39 PM Re: NEXT CCACSP EVENT
patrick-e Offline
BC, Sorry, but we can't make it. We will arrive in San Pedro on Aug 18. The excitement is building and only 12 days left. JUST CAN'T WAIT!! Any way, have a great time. Abd if I can judge from the last set of pictures, that's no problem mon!

#137621 - 08/07/01 10:54 AM Re: NEXT CCACSP EVENT
Mad Dog Offline
DenverDan..As soon as we get a head count I may take you up on the offer for some extra tables and chairs.

Hey Pirate..I know you're in AC, having the time of your life..partying it up, but I don't think you can dance on these tables.

Diann..What's the sports schedule looking like?

Loie..Are you still up for the potato salad?

One and all...we'll need a head count soon, probably by the morning of the 15th..then we can start chatting about who's bringing what.

#137622 - 08/14/01 01:18 PM Re: NEXT CCACSP EVENT
Over_40_Pirate Offline
3PM? Is that US time or island time? No problem mon...we'll be there, all 5 of us, but get this...the duty free had no Belikin! All they had went out on Sunday...sorry, I HAD to stay and whoop it up with the Palapa Godess at BC's BBQ on Sunday...Charlene is way cool...feel like I've known her all my life.

Anyway, no problem, when the beer is gone we switch to rum...grabbed two liters on the way home yesterday. Shouldn't I be drinking right about now?

[This message has been edited by Over_40_Pirate (edited 08-14-2001).]

#137623 - 08/14/01 02:55 PM Re: NEXT CCACSP EVENT
BC Offline
Pirate,welcome back. The reason they were out of belikins is because you drank it all during your stay.
Looking forward to see you and yours and hearing about the trip on Saturday.
See ya then

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 33 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,635 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,711 Topics
461,241 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.