Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#137767 - 08/19/01 06:52 PM Another CCACSP party and pix.......
diann Offline
Well, it happened again.....

Had a great time at BC's and Mad dog's piece of paradise. What a beautiful place you guys have!!! I do have to say I'm glad the ponds weren't deep enuff cuz I only brought one change of clothes this time! So much food, and oh my... the desserts!!! Hope, you're incredible! We sure wish you guys could have been there, but your speaking engagement took presedence this time. How dare they schedule it on a party day tho!!!! lol... we missed you and toasted you dear. From what I heard, those jello-rippers were stttrrrroooong!!! And Richard.... you were missed too. Now, that's 2 in a row dude... if it happens again, you WILL be running~the~other~way from us... (hmmmmm maybe we should take this personally??!!! lol. is he trying to tell us something guys???!!)

Thanks so much Pirate and Kathy for the video and pix of AC....guess I'm the only 'virgin' left in the group So are you people in AC going to let this man come back????!!! I'm certain Kathy and Doug are welcome anytime......

Well, again, thanks for a great time. This is such an incredible group of people!! Gotta thank Phil for the fishing poll too

OOOHHhhh... ok all you techies.... I have an mpeg of Pirate singing and strumming his signature song; anyone know how or where to post something like that???!!?!!?!? Pirate.. I think I'll post the warm-up version too, unless you hand over greenery or come help build my deck!!! lol...) And speaking of guitars.. loved your blue one Loie!! So Skinny.... when is she singing back-up for ya?!?!??!

Here is the page for the pix; there are only 4, but maybe Loie will add hers there.

Ciao!!!!
http://community.webshots.com/user/notanlinesblondewannabeinac

[This message has been edited by diann (edited 08-19-2001).]

#137768 - 08/20/01 01:36 AM Re: Another CCACSP party and pix.......
SHE-DEVIL Offline
Nice pictues Di....as usual the pirate was drinking way to much rum. I think he thought he was still on the booze cruise. Sam and Bill are great hosts. The girls and I got our fill of horseback riding and the dogs enjoyed roaming around the countryside (Snickers and Jasper not Doug and Steve!!!)
Many thanks and kudos for such a fine time. I especially enjoyed experiancing what it feels like to be a strip of beef jerky being smoked. I had such a wonderful eau de wood smoke smell when I got up this am had to shower quickly before the dogs mistook me for breakfast. If you all were serious about that house sitting gig I'll be there. The traffic on the way home was nasty. Makes me want o run away for good next time.

The food was great and whoever made that cabbage dish you must give us the receipe...yum. Louie we expect to be serenaded next time we have a get together!
Chow for now the dinner bell is ringing...TNT......K

#137769 - 08/20/01 05:58 AM Re: Another CCACSP party and pix.......
Loie Offline
Awesome party guys! BC & Mad Dog you guys really know how to do it Colorado style. That chicken was awesome!!! Thanks for letting us into your home and allowing us to ride your horses.

Everyone brought such wonderful eats. We NEED the recipe for the cabbage oriental salad! That stuff rocks!

Okay, guys. I'm practicing my guitar licks and I must say that the guitar is doing more drooling than licking. I'll get the hang of it. If I can manage the viola, surely I can manage the guitar.

Thanks PIRATE for the freebie lessons. Your help was just the jump start I needed! I promise to treat your America and Fogelberg books with delicate care. Youíre babe-a-licious for letting me use them. Since you sold your guitar, what instrument are you gonna play at our gatherings? I have a MELODICA you can use. Itís a really fun instrument and takes very little technique Ė just breathing. Iíll bring it next time for you to play with. Maybe Doug will be game??? (Not to be confused with ďgamyĒ!)

KATHY, your tan looks so fabulous. All bow to the bikini goddess! J I still canít believe you took FIVE with you. I always learn something new about you that makes me admire you more. Would ya stop it please? {{{HUGS}}}

DI: What a funny image of you in the Jag driving up a dirt road in Wyoming! Cute, cute, cute. As always, good to see ya sis-tah! BTW, that spinach salad was very good and not too terrible for my fanny and for that my husband thanks you! LOL!

Hope & Crew: WE MISSED YOU!

Gotta go and get some more homework done and annoy my husband with my new blue guitar. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Iím sure heíll take up harmonica just to retaliate!

Hugs & Squishes,
Loie

Give me a year or so and I'll be ready to play when the Indigo Girls give me a call to do back up for them.

Hope, the desserts were INCREDIBLE! You out did yourself and the pie that Annie ??? (She'll know!) was just fine!

#137770 - 08/20/01 06:31 AM Re: Another CCACSP party and pix.......
Mad Dog Offline
Wow...yummy...yummy...we couldn't have done it without all you guys!!! We really appreciated all the food everyone brought and sent...I should freeze the food and save some for the next party. We sure missed Hope/Dan/Annie (a special thanks for the special treats...they were awesome, as are you)and Richard, you were missed too. Hey if the next party is at Richards, we'll be sure that he's there. LOL

Di (and yours)...great pictures...thanks for getting them on the board so quickly, hope your long trip home was non-eventful. (Yawn)What time did you get home? We're were sure glad you could make it. Thanks for making the trip. Great food.

Loie...your tater salad does rock..thanks to you and yours, please zap me the recipe for your salad. I meant for you to take Hope's basket..sorry Hope..those jello shots were yummy, and the desserts too pretty to eat!

Kathy...great tan, great videos, we sure enjoy your company, glad the girls enjoyed the horses...and that you found "cock" rock. I think the boys had fun..if they remember??
We got up the next morning and continued until approximately 2:30 in the afternoon.
It'll be a while before I quit perspiring alcohol from my skin.

So Di & all...some of us were talking about making a group trip sometime in April..any thoughts on that from any chapter members?

Thanks again to everyone...couldn't have done it without you..gonna go catch a few zzzzzzzzzzz now.

PS...BC that means you too..sometimes you don't get enough credit..so here it is in writing and with lotsa witnesses

#137771 - 08/20/01 05:08 PM Re: Another CCACSP party and pix.......
Over_40_Pirate Offline
Mad Dog and BC...YOU GUYS ROCK!!!! What a great time! Thanks for your hospitality! We love you guys!! (Oops...that's one of the 7 signs!)

#137772 - 08/23/01 12:22 AM Re: Another CCACSP party and pix.......
denverdan Offline
Hey MAD DOG & BC,

YOU GUYS DOOOOO ROCK!!!
Sorry again....!

Dang just think... my big old butt could have been on them horses and I could have been complaining for a few days now!!! laugh
Maybe even contacting my lawyer by this time lol NOT Richard... He's not a very reliable member of the CCACS! (in jest mon)
Glad ya all had such a GREAT time, again we apologize for not being able to be there with ya all!
Lots of love to you,
Hope and family

#137773 - 08/24/01 02:43 PM Re: Another CCACSP party and pix.......
BC Offline
You guys are welcome anytime. Just bring those jello shots and we'll put you on one of those wild horses and take some videos.
Should make for some good posting.

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 70 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,672 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,021 Topics
462,210 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.