Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
M
partick-e,
Mermaid here. I do believe there is a Festival but if I am not mistaken it has already started and the final day is Sunday the 19th. I could be wrong so I will see if I can confirm any info on the dates of the Festival.
Your question, when was our last trip to AC?
I was on the island in May of this year for a couple weeks, great time.
Just a few more days and were on our way to alittle paradise.....I am sooooo ready.

C-Ya
Pamela

Mermaidpamela,

We will meet you next Tuesday at 5pm, Fido's. Keep an eye out for the classy gray colored Detroit Lions hat! Can't miss it, probably the only one on the island.

bbnx,
yes, I will be wearing my Lions hat, unless someone offers me so much money to buy it that I cant refuse. . . you know what a demand there is for Detroit Lions sports articles throughout the world, right? See you and Mermaid at Fido's on Saturday afternoon at 4pm. Only two more days! It's feeling real! Got to finish packing my bags. And then we're out o' here.

See you both in San Pedro!

G
G
hey bbnx, are you still going to be at Fidos on 8/30 to meet up with Turnbun, et al? I haven't been on AC since 4/2/01 and that's too long! I will still be at Fido's wearing my VIKINGS hat, drinking Belikens and panty rippers!

B
bbnx Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Absolutely! Looking forward to meeting everyone. I will be looking for the Vikings hat...! The only question we have not answered is relative to the time we are meeting. How does 8p sound?
My description is included earlier in this thread, however, I can ASSURE you that I will NOT be wearing a Lions hat! (sorry patrick-e)

bbnx,

All we need to do is have a healthy Charlie Batch, convice Barry to rejoin the squad, and draft a whole new off./def. line and backfield! Then we will have a winning team.

Think about it.

B
bbnx Offline OP
OP Offline
B
patrick-e
HA! The most difficult of your equation will be to keep Charlie... "how can I hurt myself this week" Batch healthy! Other than that... I AGREE! See you on AC!

G
G
8p sounds good. You realize of course, that means 7:30-8:30 Belize time.

B
bbnx Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Yep... 8pm-ish! Cya on AC!

J
J
Turnbun here!
Obviously, bbnx is already on AC, but I just wanted to double check our plans to meet at Fido's next Thursday. We'll be there!
Only 4 days to go!! Whoopie!

G
G
I'll be there! Only 3 more sleeps to go!!!

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.