Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
bbnx Offline OP
OP Offline
B
My wife and I have been following the action on this board for months... Finally, our first trip to AC is almost upon us. We will be at Captain Morgans 8/24 thru 9/1.... Yes.... we know about the Cosmo article (not concerned) and we know that CMs is a bit secluded, far from the action and COMPLETELY secluded after the water taxi stops running in the evening, (ok... maybe a little concerned about this one)however, what we would really like to do is meet some or ALL of the people from this board for a drink or 12 when we are there... Anyone interested?

T
T
I will be on AC on the North end of the island (SunDiver) along with my fiance and 18 of our closest family and friends. We'll want to go out and play while we're there!

G
G
ya sure....hey Turnbun--I think it was--is going to be there getting married at that time (hope that was her name..)and we had talked about meeting for Belikens/panty rippers. I get in on 8/30, so maybe Fidos on Thurs nite or Fri. nite. Definitely will be at Palapa on Sun afternoon....pick a time!

B
bbnx Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Turnbun...govikes... "Fidos" sounds good on Thursday (8/30)...Anytime is cool provided we have enough time to drink and get back to CM before the taxi stops running for the evening... (can't wait to have a "panty ripper"....)

Turnbun...congrats on the pending nuptials!

you can usually find a water taxi pretty much anytime of night. If you need, call HillyBoo....he's never let us down!! #0149515 or 3272! PALAPA is a must on Sunday afternoon, and not far from CM's!! Ya'll have fun!

Hi bbnx! We won't be there to help ya party but I hope your trip is GRAND! Have tons of fun!
About the water taxi thing for late at night I might suggest trying to make a reservation the "day of" for a late night departure or you may be stranded.
Otherwise I would suggest to call a small hotel in town, bring an overnight bag, and make a GREAT DAY/NIGHT OF IT! I actually wished we had REMEMBERED the notion to do that one evening. We had disscussed doing this before leaving for AC but pretty much forgot about it and it would have been the best thing!!! (tooo many Belikins I guess clouded our judgement lol)
Have a great time!!!
Sincerely,
Hope

Although if we had ? Hilly Boos # I guess we would have done just as well if we knew where the phone was. lol
Thanks R & C for helping us out then... lol

bbnx, My wife and I will be staying in San Pedro from Aug 18 to Aug 30. You bet, we will be happy to hoist one with you. Staying at Tradewind Paradise Villas. Give us a shout when you arrive.

KC Offline
Hey! Don't worry about the water taxi situation. Someone already gave you Hilly Boo's number, and Roberto (014-2221) will also run you around at 2 a.m.! It's best if you pre-arrange -- "Dockside at 2 a.m." or whatever. Then you're covered. The Island Taxi (or whatever it's called -- on Fido's dock) runs until 2 a.m. I think. You should have no problem. Be social and hook up with someone else -- more fun and cheaper!

Kathy

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
Hilliboo never let you down? I guess flipping doesn't count.

PS. Find out what I'm up to at www.broadjam.com/barefootskinny

Your's not in the Caye of "A"
G
G
Okay it's Fido's Thursday nite for Belikens and panty rippers. I will most likely be wearing PURPLE! And have a Beliken in one hand and a panty ripper in the other. And a HUGE smile on my face! See ya'll there.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 300 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.