Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#138125 08/28/01 11:51 PM
K
OP Offline
K
I keep hearing about "pantyrippers". I know it is a drink but what is it? I have to try one on my next trip. I can't believe I have been going to AC for over ten years and never heard of this. Please enlighten me. Thanks, Kim

KC Offline
I'm no panty ripper expert, but I believe it is coconut rum and pineapple juice.

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
You're right KC. They were available at Coconuts bar, I'm sure elsewhere too!

You can get one anywhere on the island...but Coconuts is a great place to have one!

If you got a cooler..you can store the pineapple juice and have them in your room!

Ruby from the Palapa made me one....but tossed it in a blender with ice...added a touch of milk too......froze it up...I swear it tasted like a Pina Colada! [Linked Image]

Cheers Ruby!

[This message has been edited by Sandshaker (edited 08-29-2001).]

O
O
Go to Mata Rocks and try a Mata Colada
Excellent

Ibanole and Mary....C'mon tell them what restaurant makes the best rippers in the states!

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
ZEKE,
Do I get one??? Haven't had one in a few weeks now...... Going through withdrawl. [Linked Image]
Debbie

I am an expert panty ripper...must be why I keep gettin' those Victoria's Secret catalogs!! AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

J
J
Ugh, you're all making me thirsty! I had to introduce the panty ripper in NC, had a fiesta a couple weeks ago and made them for my friends. Since we're talking about drinks, you should try the Mango Tango at Crazy Canucks....yyyyuuuuummmmyyyy [Linked Image]

LMAO...thirsty?????
After Pirate's comment...I'm more than thirsty....LOL

You scoundrel!...how does your wife put up with you?????....LOL

[Linked Image]

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Hi Gang!
While the best atmosphere for panty rippers very well may be in San Pedro, the best panty rippers are from Mr and Mrs Zeke's restaurant close to St. Augustine, FL! (the rice and beans are really good too!)
And my first stop when arriving on the island is Crazy Canucks for a Mango Tango!!!
Man, ya'll are making me want to run down to the island for a few days... Zeke's, are you guys about ready? Maybe in 2 weeks or so... Keep your fingers crossed! (I will have to work my schedule around the G. Tech game...)

My yellow Lab loves to eat panties but he does wait until they hit the floor.Then my wife and daughter complain??I just tell them go out into the back yard the next morning and reclaim.Just shift thru the crapo and get 'em.The panties are mostly intact.Makes for a colorful back yard.

Pirate,
Have you heard that Becky uses her panties as a flag on Italian gondolas? It's her hailing signal for coconut rum... LOL LOL LOL Thought a pirate would appreciate that......... [Linked Image]
Debbie

Seawings - GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Captain Zeke and Mrs. Zeke - can we meet up for dinner during Thanksgiving week in San Pedro, first pantyrippers are on me!!!

Debbie, LMAO over here in Chicago, I'm so glad I decided to go back to AC in November, can you see me running around trying to get my panties away from Kilimanjarowanker?

No but really, I wish we were all there at the same time for pantyripperssssssssssss!!!

[This message has been edited by Becky_bound_for_Belize (edited 08-29-2001).]

Glad to see a little life on the board again!!

Sandshaker...the She-Devil puts up with me because I spoil her rotten! I may be ornery, but I'm good to her!

Debbie...when a woman runs her panties up the flagpole, SHE CAN HAVE ANYTHING SHE WANTS!!! AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!! [Linked Image]

Ibanole & Becky....Becky, we will definitely be drinking at BC's on Thanksgiving and neither Mr. or Mrs. Zeke are slouches in that department....Ibanole, got my bags packed and will be meeting you in JAX for our trip to SP and yep me and Mrs. Zeke are psyched as all hell. Georgia Tech did not look good versus Syracuse the other day, but should prove a good indicator to what kind of season your Nole's are in for. I'll be rooting for ya' neighbor!

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
M
M
Zeke,
Here you go. JONI makes the absolute best pantyripper in the USA. Not to mention her cheese cake.

I'd post the name of your restaraunt but I can't even say it much less spell it. Tell me what the name is and I'll practice.

I will say that your food was excellent, in particular, the coconut shrimp and the conch fritters. Of course they wouldn't have been the same without JONI's special cocktail sauce. Ok, Ok, the special that you had the night we were there was excellent too. Even if you did cook it. I think it was some kind of salmon/pasta dish. Melt in your mouth YUMMY. Last but not least, was the atmosphere of the place. Very relaxed, casual, and right on the water.

Can't wait for November.

M [Linked Image] M
Mark & Mary

P.S. You've got mail

Hey, guys. Last January, Shaggy at Fido's made me a Dirty Banana. Has anybody had that drink? I wish I knew what was in it. Delicious and very effecacious.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

They make great Dirty Banana's at Coconuts too! [Linked Image]

SHE-DEVIL had a dirty banana at Palapa and zonked out in the hammock right behind the band while they were playing! (Great photo!) [Linked Image]

[This message has been edited by Over_40_Pirate (edited 08-30-2001).]

B
BC Offline
B
Check with denverdan, she has a killer recipe for pantyripper jello shots. Ask the Pirate, as he was a "little" weak after just a "few" of them.

KC Offline
NOW we know how SHE-DEVIL keeps THE PIRATE in line.

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
OK, so more than a few of us have had the good fortune to enjoy a Dirty Banana. Now then, does anyone know what goes into making one?

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
frank makes awesome pantyrippers here by our backyard pool. we add splashes of cane juice and spiced rum too, just for fun. [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

where were ya'll this past saturday? we coulda quenched everyone!

[This message has been edited by janeinPA (edited 08-30-2001).]

Ummmm...let's see....

Bananas.....Dirt....gotta be some rum...and maybe some Bailey's?

I don't know....I give....LOL

[Linked Image]

Dirt. hee, hee, hee

Hey,

I've got a suggestion for a drnk....does it HAVE to have rum in it? Could vodka/gin be used as a replacement?

CC

LOL [Linked Image]

OK....you want cocktails???
Go to Download.com and download the FREE "100 Proof Coctail Planner"
You can search offline or online thru over 999 drink recipes. Some of which have really questionable names...LOL

Didn't find Dirty Banana...but I'm sure it's there...just under a different name.

Here's the link for the program page: http://download.cnet.com/downloads/0-10048-100-6135052.html?tag=st.dl.10000-103-1.lst-7-1.6135052

This is one of my favorites...similar to the Brain Cell shots they make on the island.

Vulcan Mind Probe

2/5 peppermint schnapps
2/5 151-proof rum
1/5 Bailey's Irish Cream

Directions: "Combine the schnapps and rum into a shaker with ice. Shake well, strain into several shot glasses leaving enough room in each glass to layer the Irish cream on top."

YUM! [Linked Image]

a FEW??? BC, you were right there with me, buddy!

A dirty banana? Oh...many thoughts come to mind, but I'll not go there....it's a banana daquiri w/ either Baileys or Kahlua...ah hell, put 'em both in! ...and have a hammock nearby!!! [Linked Image]

Ibanole - Are you going to AC over Turkey Day? We are going down to AC the week before hoepfully. I think I saw mention you are from my original neck of the woods. I'm originally from Albany, GA and now in Denver with the likes of Pirate and the rest of the AC Party Crew. Did I see mention of GA Tech?? All I can say is GO DAWGS !!!!

Pirate - Maybe we should figure a way to soak a Turkey in Rum or Belikin for Thanksgiving! Rum Soaked Turkey, Rice and Beans with lots of Marie Sharp's, Rum Jello Mold, Rum Cake and Rum Punch, Belikin Beer Bread. Sounds like a fine Thanksgiving meal huh? Don't forget a coule cases of Belikin too.

-Robert

- - -
"Everywhere I turn all the beauty just keeps shaking me." Amy Ray, World Falls
M
M
DenverDan(Hope) -

Do tell us how to make them, I want to hear about these pantyripper jello shots. They sound so smooth (lethal)! LOL

Thanks Pirate!!! Now that you mention it, I do have a very vague recollection of the involvement of a Kahlua bottle. [Linked Image]

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Robert,
Sorry, I won't be be on vacation in November. But Zeke is going down, you should look him up. Where are you staying down there?
From Albany, ey? I go up there alot. Do you ever get back?
My only mention of G. Tech would be to say that my team (the Noles) are gonna scalp 'em! I don't know about that Go Dawgs comment... actually, they have one of our guys there, and several from our high school play there, so I hope they do well.
I am terribly jealous of you Denverites and your AC get-togethers! I have to drive almost 200 miles to get to another "boarder", at least one that isn't just a lurker. (But it's well worth the drive for his panty rippers!)

Robert...you fix a meal like that, and I'll show up every year for Thanksgiving! Hopefully the duty free will be back in stock (hey, some scallywag depleted the supply while I was there!).

ChooChoo...you still got that Blue Hole drink on the brain, don't you?? Smooth...real (cough!) smooth! [Linked Image]

KC...I'd tell ya how SHE-DEVIL keeps me in line, but I'd be booted from this board forever! AAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!! [Linked Image]

Beware the panyripper jello shots...rumour has it that they contained a WHOLE bottle of coconut rum!

S
S
OK, OK I'll speak for myself. How do I keep Pirate in line? Voodoo plain and simple. He's bewitched by my charming personality and stunning blue eyes...... [Linked Image]
A Dirty Banana is a shot of kahula on the bottom of a pretty glass and a frozen banana daquiari poured on top. Very tasty. A hammock nearby is not necessary unless you've been burning the midnight oil trying to keep up with pirates for a week.
Speaking of turkey Pirate makes an awesome smoked version. Maybe we could convince him to make us one soon.

[This message has been edited by SHE-DEVIL (edited 08-31-2001).]

[This message has been edited by SHE-DEVIL (edited 08-31-2001).]

KC Offline
Well... boiling water IS "boinging"... isn't it?

I didn't think it was a typo; I thought you had made up a very descriptive word!
Good goin' Hope!

The "boinging" is what happens after you and yer honey consume several of these delectable little "desserts"! RAISE THE MAINSAIL!! LOOK ALIVE YE SCALLEYWAGS!! AAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
(groan) @ pirate!

Mrs. Zeke has only drank rippers three times and we have three kids. Everytime she drank them I drank myself unconscious and nine months later a kid was born. All the kids have red hair and do not look anything like the Zekester. So I guess there must be some type of egg fertilizer in that COCKtail because something in it must be knocking her up. Oh shit, wait a second there is someone knocking at my door and disrupting my chain of thought. O.K., I'm back! It was just that red haired mailman of ours. I don't know but he sure seemed pissed that I answered the door. Well if you guys have any idea about this kid situation of mine please feel free to tell me. Thanks in advance.

KC Offline
Gee, Zeke, I don't have any answers for ya. But I do have one suggestion. The next time Mrs. Zeke has a pantyripper, either make it on a Federal holiday or stay sober. <grin>

Thanks for the laugh.

L
L
Zeke: Just call em your red-headed stepchildren.

Stepchildren? Are you trying to tell me something?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (Marty), 148 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.