Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
UNITED IN SPIRIT ...
TIME WILL TELL US...
OUR GOVERNMENT WILL TELL US...
AND WE WILL ALL BE...
UNITED IN SPIRIT...

OUR BEAUTIFUL AMERICAN FLAG IS FLYING!

Bzelady - you are a part of the family.

Hope - you said it all. Take care of yourself and that beautiful family, Becky.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Jane,
At least you know what you are! My father is Jewish--they won't claim me (has to be the mother)-- my mother is Christian-- they won't claim me because my father is Jewish... So I am royally mixed up!!! I am one quarter American Indian--you know, the ones who get screwed totally.
I guess that's the good thing about living in the States. It doesn't matter. I am free to believe in what I think is best for me. I think I take the best of all of my ethnicities, jumble them all together, and that's just me. Take it or leave it-- I learned long ago that I have to find my own peace...
I have been sick this week, so I have spent the entire week watching NYC and DC. I think it's just so sad. I don't know how I would have explained all this hatred to my son, so I am blessed that I know he is in a safe place. I know he is looking down-- bombarding some higher angel with many questions-- he wouldn't understand, not that any of us do. I hope that you all are finding a way to protect our innocents.
On a lighter note, I heard one speaker--trying to be funny I think-- saying, "NYC is in such bad shape, maybe they should just move it all over to another island". My first and very selfish thought was "Well, buddies, you best stay off of my island (AC)!!!"
Zeke, buddy we ain't got no football to watch this weekend. (I did get an email this morning that the survey was complete, now we are waiting on the "report".)

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
vicki - i think you know very much who you are. being a jew is not who i am, it was not a conscious choice. it was a label put on me at birth.

who am i? i am jane, wife and mother. friend and neighbor. american citizen. good person. (belize lover).

to thine own self be true. and vicki, i think you are terrific and strong. your son would be proud.

I NEVER said we are all the same.....what i said was we are all from the same FATHER/CREATOR......once we pass "over" we will re-member... Beckey...don't even like horses...i hope that your vengence subsides, my friend....C AGAIN..WORLDWIDE TRAGEDY

[This message has been edited by rickcheri (edited 09-14-2001).] CHECK out http://www.yellow7.com/imagine/......then do it again after we get revenge

[This message has been edited by rickcheri (edited 09-14-2001).]

and Beckey...I understand FREEDOM very well....it is my understanding that we LET those terrorist LIVE here!!! WE trained them to fly our planes!!! hmmmmmmm....my mom was a young woman in WWII, in Germany, i know the horrible ness of war....they (immigration) put her through HELL to get to this country!!!! Do you think these guys went through hell? They been here 5 years planning this shit....RIGHT HERE!!! And we are now finding out they had ties ti Bin Laden......how did they get in here? How did they go through flight training?

B
B
I was so distraught by the fact that these terrorists used the AMERICAN Airlines and UNITED Airlines to carry on this demonic act.
My mind immediately thought that this act was symbolic against the AMERICANS and the UNITED NATIONS.
They used the American flying school to gain their knowledge and used the American planes as bombs. Their plan was well calculated using very little of their own resources to terrorize the world. These people study how to be demons. They must be stopped in some way. At the same time, I hope and pray we do not, because of our anger, turn into terrorists ourselves. I say this for the sake of the innocent people whose only sin is being part of a country where their leaders are terrorists.

S
S
Please everyone realize that this board is a place to relieve stress for right now. We are all friends, but maybe have different opinions of how this should be handled. Relieve your stress, but keep your head. We are going to have different opinions. We need to accept that and not alienate each other. If we ever needed a time to stand by each other, I believe it is now. So let it out(better to do it to a computer than to family and coworkers) and remember what really matters...

Peace, Susan

M
M
Jew, Italian, Native American, white, black...these are just labels...the labels of a diversity that, despite all of our unfortunate ethnic or racial tensions, have made America what it is. They have built America, changed America, and re-shaped America over the years. We can only strive, as humans, to learn that such diversity is good, to accept, and to strive not to hate or distrust. But that is another matter, one I believe has forever been altered by this recent terrorist attack. This attack likely was partly intended to split Americans up, but it has failed. The diversity that has made America great has now merged into a one-ness that has suddenly made America strong and given all Americans a mission...a single-minded resolve...from a now unified nation that is justly determined. Our government's leaders have drawn the line -- declare, it asks of the world -- your alliance. You are either with us now, or you are against us, for we will surely strike back at the cowardly perpetrators of this heinous act, and we will not relent in our efforts to be rid of them. Jews, Italians, Native Americans, blacks, whites...it doesn't matter anymore, for we are one; and I pray we shall remain that way in America forever more. The unseen and most cowardly enemy can no longer hide in the shadows of the rocks beneath which they have for too long enjoyed comfortable solace. To paraphrase from BigZeke a bit --- you have aroused us fat, sloppy Americans into a unified and formidable force...you have awakened a sleeping giant...and you will regret your actions against innocent people. You may think our seeming divisiveness will work against us, but you are wrong -- you do not know what America stands for, and you do not know what you have started.

Dr. Sal

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 277 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.