Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#138644 - 09/25/01 01:35 PM 2 Weeks and counting
Quin Offline
I am so excited about going to Belize, that the WTC incident didn't even make me consider a cancelation. Will be in Belize from 10/10 to 10/31. Why don't you all help america out by taking advantage of the great travel deals and joining me in Belize. Conch Shell gave me a great rate so it won't be bad on the wallet either. Anyone game??

#138645 - 09/25/01 02:46 PM Re: 2 Weeks and counting
IslandinParadise Offline
Ahh-so jealous. I still have 94 days. Enjoy your fun and sun.

#138646 - 09/25/01 02:51 PM Re: 2 Weeks and counting
i'll say it for the third time...

somebody please buy some stocks so the NASDAQ will go up so maybe i can go back to belize next year. if it doesn't, i will not be able to even ask frank to consider it.

so everyone - support my trip to bz - BUY TECH STOCKS!!!

thank you.

#138647 - 09/25/01 04:14 PM Re: 2 Weeks and counting
govikes Offline
Hey Islandinparadise--I only have 94 days too! I'll be in Placencia 12/30-1/2, then heading back to SP and staying at 7 Seas. How long will you be there and where are you staying? Maybe we can meet for a beliken along the way!

#138648 - 09/25/01 10:43 PM Re: 2 Weeks and counting
IslandinParadise Offline
govikes- I will be in San Pedro from 12/27-1/7 with my two older sisters ( 20 and 23) and from 1/7 to 1/11 with my parents. I'd love to meet you-but i don't know if you'll enjoy my company-i'm only 17-lol. If you don't mind the younger generation then i would love to meet up with you. We are staying at 7 seas also so i'm sure i will see you around. Melissa

#138649 - 09/26/01 04:23 AM Re: 2 Weeks and counting
seashell Offline
Quin, say I met a Quin when I was there last Dec/Jan. Any chance it was you?
A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

#138650 - 09/26/01 11:04 AM Re: 2 Weeks and counting
hey islandinp - i am in opennsylvania too! where do you live? i am in central bucks county, outside phila.
is it your first trip to san pedro?

#138651 - 09/26/01 11:13 AM Re: 2 Weeks and counting
Quin Offline
Hey SeaShell, I'm afraid that was a different Quin. This will be my first trip to Belize. Am sure it won't be my last.

It's 8:00 so in exactly two weeks I will be sitting in the Houston Airport waiting to catch a transfer to Belize ). I don't like airports, but this thought is relaxing...

#138652 - 09/26/01 12:26 PM Re: 2 Weeks and counting
IslandinParadise Offline
Jane-I live in York County, right on the Maryland line (the mason-dixon line is pretty much my backyard). This isn't my first trip to SP, i have been lucky enough to enjoy my favorite place in the world a few times. I believe that you are the first pennsylvanian i have met who loves AC as much as i do. Melissa

#138653 - 09/26/01 04:45 PM Re: 2 Weeks and counting
margarita Offline
Q I hope Sam gave you an upstairs room - the porch is great. Did you get a room with a fridge to save $ on beverages and snacks? If not - no problem Cholos is two steps away and the San Pedrano market is ten! For cooked food,Lily's is next to Cholo's, but I think for breakfast the extra walk to Estel's is worth it for the food, friends & view!!
Belize it!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 33 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,635 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,711 Topics
461,241 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.