Print Thread
OP Offline
The President has asked that we unite for a common
cause. Since the hard-line Islamic people can not
stand nudity, and consider it a sin to see a naked
woman that is not their wife, tonight at 7:00, all
women should run out of their house naked to help
weed out the terrorists. The United States
appreciates your efforts, and applauds you and so does THE ZEKESTER. This means the great looking blond neighbor of mine too!

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
Z,

This specifically WILL not work in my neighborhood. You know where we live, corn fed and all. Given that, the very last thing I would care to see would be at least 2/3 of the nearby residents in that fashion. Good God, what a nightmare.

In my humble opinion you need to work on this plan a bit.

CC

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Zeke,
Butch says he likes your way of thinking! But... he doesn't think the site of his wife naked would do much of anything to anyone, except scare them enough to make them leave the US! Mrs. Zeke could certainly make them take notice though!!!!

OP Offline
Ibanole....You are being much too modest. That is why I want you you to be my Belizean neighbor!

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
OP Offline
CHOOCH....I think you should possibly think about relocating to sunny FLA or California. The girls here are very health conscience and will be quite willing to shed their clothes to prove their patriotism. Posts like these are the ones that [#%!] off Marty and now I am going to get scolded once again. It ain't easy being the Zekester! I am starting to know how my kids feel when I give them shit.

Zeke,

That would be to say that the young damsels in FL do not have "All You Can Eat Breaded Tenderloin" consumption contests like they have here? Huh!!

We'd sure miss the State Fair luncheon trough too. Two deep fried pork chops, onion rings deep fried in REAL lard, 3 corn dogs, and a fried elephant ear to keep the flatulance down. Think about it...I've seen the web site copy of your menu, impressive... but you ain't got nothing on these Hoosiers, 'cept maybe that salt water thing.

You know, when ya think about it a bit, that corn dog thing might go over pretty good in SP. There are "ALL" kinds of possibilities with that if you think about it a bit.

Are you taking a turkey to SP for T-Day? I know you know about deep frying 'em. You know, I think Bruce and Art deep fried either chicken or turkey last Christmas Day. I just can't remember for sure. (Wonder why).

CC

S
S
You guys are hilarious!!

Susan

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
OK, you guys fess up!! How many of you did your part for our great nation? I did!! Just for Zeke. I ran from my back door to the hot tub...

OP Offline
Ibanole....Don't think I didn't see that moon under that full moon last night! If those running backs on the Noles could run as fast as you, you guys might stay within 14 points against them Gators & Sooners!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Zeke,
I know you didn't just write that!!! You are supposed to be nice to me... you know, I'm old, and my teams ain't doin too good, and these damn stones...
I may have a new definition of cranky soon.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (dabunk), 257 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.