Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#139402 10/08/01 11:38 AM
B
OP Offline
B
Hello everyone,
I am visiting Belize at the end of december for the first time, I am so excited but have a few questions that I'd appreciate your help with. First, should I get a shot or any medicine from my doctor before my visit- my boyfriend has been to Belize many times and told me no, but I want a second opinion!!Also, what are some cool places to hang-out at night? We are both in our young 20's.
We are staying at AC, Thanks for all of your help.
Brandi

#139403 10/08/01 12:24 PM
Shots and drugs aren't really needed however it never hurts to have a current tetnaus and maybe a hepatitis shot. Not a huge risk but something good to have if you travel a lot.

Never had a problem with food but some people have touchy stomachs with the least little difference in diet even at home. My wife and I carry a prescription for "ciproflaxacin" It's good if the gods don't smile on you for some reason as pepto and immodium deal with syptoms but not the problem. Lots of times it is bacterial and cipro will knock it out so you can enjoy your vacation.

Lots to do in Belize and AC. Not crazy clubs like Cancun but more places to unwind, enjoy a drink or many and meet some cool people.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 120 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.