Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
KC Offline OP
OP Offline
I'm dying laughing. I just read in the paper that our local hell-raising legalize marijuana activist (who was on trial for distrubuting a controlled substance, etc...) was sentenced to.... are you sitting down??? He was sentenced to five years in Belize! I'm not joking! All of us who have been trying to figure out how in the world we can swing it so we can spend more time in Belize -- we had it all wrong! LOL!!! He is married to a Belizean woman, and he has to go there, and stay there for five years. If he shows his nose back in the U.S. before then, he goes back to jail. I can't stop laughing..... If I was him, there would be no problemo with that sentence!

Kathy

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
lol... what is the name of this judge and the jurisdiction? I need to find a way to appear before him and get sentenced!

LOL.....poor guy...what a hardship!

I'm with Denny!

Dope for sale!!

Gone fishing!!
KC Offline OP
OP Offline
Bill,
LOL! Now you just have to find out where in Belize he's going!

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
Probably the Ladyville Hilton.

Gone fishing!!
S
S
You may laugh at your "local hell-raising legalize marijuana activist" But if you knew that Hemp (Marijauna without the stuff that gets you high)has over 50,000 industrial uses including gas,oil,cooking oil,food products and rope.Not to mention that one acre of hemp produces as much paper as FOUR acres of trees.The demand for hemp textiles around the world is large enough to send Belize into an industrial revolution.I love Belize and plan on being a citizen soon, so I want the best for my new people.This is true conservation.

[This message has been edited by SoontobeBelizean (edited 10-31-2001).]

M
M
Kathy ---

We're going down to NY next weekend to play some music & go games with our friends there. As the group is pretty much a bunch of old hippies and their kids, this will be just the ticket. Puts those Rockefeller drug laws to shame. With the NY laws, I think the minimum sentence would be more like 7 years. they're so tough in NY.

By the way, I'll be sending you the name and e-mail of a NY friend who is handling some of our set-up for the villa. I'll be in touch Monday.

Thanks for this entry.

Michael

KC Offline OP
OP Offline
Mike -- Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kathy

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 289 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.