Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#13968 06/01/01 04:58 PM
C
ch21 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Okay here's the deal...I am trying to finish up plans for our honeymoon in Belize (Yeah!) but things keep switching on us (Unorganized travel agent). We have never been before and this is what the agent is suggesting...5 nights at Sunbreeze and 5 nights at Roberts grove. Since we are completely clueless can anyone tell me anything about these resorts (thumbs up or down)?? We plan to dive and go fishing on the side-nothing set up from the resorts...just to go on our own. I have been reading your messages and you all know so much about Belize...any advice/opinions/suggestions would be sooooo helpful. Thank you so much!!!

#13969 06/01/01 06:57 PM
Both SunBreeze and Robert's Grove are good places -- and Robert's Grove is superb -- but they are somewhat different. SunBreeze is kinda motel-like whereas Robert's Grove is a full-service resort with tennis, sports equipment, roof top jacuzzis, etc. I would say it is a bit upmarket from SunBreeze.

A place similar to Robert's Grove on Ambergris would be ... well, there's nothing exactly like it, but something like Banyan Bay, a condotel, in amenities. If on the other hand you like a casual, SunBreeze-type place, then I would say Nautical Inn in Seine Bight/Placencia might be closer to SunBreeze than Robert's Grove.

--Lan Sluder
Belize First http://www.belizefirst.com/

Lan Sluder/Belize First
http://www.belizefirst.com
#13970 06/04/01 11:50 AM
C
ch21 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Thank you so much!! That helps alot....I have a call in to the agent right now!!

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.