Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
OP Offline
B
Justin from Canada is on board........
Want to say hello and how are ya to all my friends whom I miss dearly since I left the island a few months ago.
Dave, Lacey, Debbie, Robin (x) 2, Tim (say Hey to Elliot for us as Sammy misses him), the boyz at Tuff E' Nuff, Joe, George, Sammy, Carol, Wayne, Ben, Arden and Penny, Aida (Spelling??) and all the others we miss ya!!
I am coming for a visit hopefully at the beginning of December...looking forward to seeing ya all and doing it up good that week!!
Also, looking at possibly returning to the island and am looking for leasing of another bar or whatever...any suggestions??

Talk soon and all of ya keep smile'n

Love Justin, Lona and the brats!!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Justin,
Too cold for you back home, ey? I met you while staying at the Playador, (we gave you goodies for your daughters b-day party). Hope to see you when we go down in January! Missed you and the family in May.
Cheerz!

C
C
Hey Justin
Noticed there was no mention of the "old folks" at Crazy Canucks on your message...We love and miss you and can hardly wait for your return.
Love
Mom and Dad
The crazier canucks

C
C
It's nice to see a Canadian presence on the board. We've been looking forward to visiting your restaurant / bar? We'll be there in seven more days. Can't wait!!!

Cindy and Barry

C
C
Hey Canuckchick
We at Crazy Canuck's look forward to seeing you. Where from Western Canada are you from?

The Crazy Canucks of San Pedro

C
C
I grew up in Toronto but moved to the west when I was seventeen. I lived on Vancouver Island for a year and then moved to Calgary and stayed there for eight years. We are currently living in Fairview, Alberta. A small town of 3300 people about an hour's drive north of Grande Prairie.

My husband was born in Fairview but grew up in Kelowna until he was ten, then moved back here and has been here ever since. Where in Canada are you from? Need anything from here when we come? maple syrup? Canadian beer?

C
C
I have a question.....what is the time difference between here and there? I'm guessing that AC is one hour ahead but I'm not sure. Any idea?

KC Offline
Belize is on Central time. For us on the West Coast, there is now a 2-hour difference (1 hour during daylight savings time).
Right now it is 8:30 in Oregon, 10:30 on AC. I have two clocks in my home office -- one on our time, and one on Belize time. [Linked Image]

Kathy

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
KC, you know better than that.... you don't need a clock for Belize time!!!! (LOL!!)

C
C
Hey Canuckchick
I see your question to the time difference was answered. whoo... got me off the hook. Us Crazy Canucks were also born and raised in Toronto, moved to Calgary about twenty three or something like that years ago... Loved the west, now love the Carribean ... Look so forward to meeting you...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.