Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
pedro Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Welcome to the start of a fascist empire the place where your mail is looked at checked and if it follows various captains lines and if it makes them look good they will actually allow it to come up on the board (I feel so grateful).Is this another form of psychological terrorism?
What is the point of having a message board that is censored.
Dominated by people who think they are intelligent who do not live in Belize but without a doubt the most knowledgeable about what is going on down here.
I answered Tammy's own question on lets hunt Adam but I was told I was stupid for telling people where he is living.
Rick/cheri you answer every message and then accuse me of being on the board for an inordinate amount of time. I only came on this board a couple of days ago and unlike some do not give out false or self serving information.
Added to the fact I own more computers than anyone on the island and therefore I do spend time on them.

[This message has been edited by pedro (edited 11-20-2001).]

Peter, you are so right. But you know when you read the answers to your posts...you'll definately see, the birds of a feather who flock together. I'm sure a lot of people on this board want to hear the truth and what really went on. But someone keeps pulling the wool over their eyes with the fast talk, and just happens to have an answer for everything. Geez! I have never seen so many explanations, wordy "as all get out". You could fall over and break a leg trying to read all that crab!

MosquitoR

Love is a many splendid thing and food runs a close second.
A
A
Has anyone heard any more about BJ HOLDINGS LTD, the company that's supposed to be taking over the Basil Jones Resort project? Is there such a thing? Has there been any work on the resort lately?
Anita

P
pedro Offline OP
OP Offline
P
There is no company listed but it could well be a Bahamian,Virgin Island company that has yet to register in Bz (in fact it really would not have to register at all except for Bank accts. etc.)
There is no and has been no work done on the resort for months.
A.Graniel has been talking to Mike as has the owner of the land ,John Edwards,but to my knowledge no money has yet been received,and if there is no money there is nothing.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 168 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.