Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#140756 - 12/21/01 07:54 AM To ya' all out there, Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rickcheri Offline
To all of ya'all out there,

Have a very merry christmas and a wonderful new year!!!!!

God bless you and yours with a wonderful holiday season!!!!

And may good ole Santa bring ya'all, what you all want for this season...

A Trip to Belize!!!!!!!! LOL

We'll see ya'all on the island...

Just Belize It!!!!!!

Rick and Cheri

#140757 - 12/21/01 06:35 PM Re: To ya' all out there, Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IslandJunkie Offline
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU, TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#140758 - 12/21/01 07:38 PM Re: To ya' all out there, Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NYgal Offline
Are you going for the holidays?

#140759 - 12/21/01 10:28 PM Re: To ya' all out there, Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GAY AND DAVID Offline
happy holidays to rick & cheri & everyone else out there!!! merry christmas, happy hannakah, happy kwanza, happy everthing. i'm full of christmas cheer. well i'm full of something. i gave my very own personal santa a trip to belize for christmas. of course mrs. claus goes too. in return i will be toting my brand new luggage that santa gave me. now we just need to pick a date. merry christmas to all and to all a good night.
gay

#140760 - 12/21/01 11:02 PM Re: To ya' all out there, Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous
and were you all naughty or nice this year???

seriously, health & prosperity to you, my friends. peace on earth.

#140761 - 12/21/01 11:23 PM Re: To ya' all out there, Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Laguna Punta Offline
The following is the Christmas message from Mayor Alberto Nunez, which is beautiful: The Celebration of Christmas, Birthday of Jesus Christ, is not only our tradition and our culture, but in truth the very reason for our strong faith that Jesus Christ, the king of kings, came to earth to bring us Peace and Goodwill to mankind. This year Belize has been going through difficult economic times. The world all over seems to be going through a bad patch with natural disasters in addition to those created by man's inhumanity to man. This year we have lived through the now infamous September 11th, the disaster caused by Hurricanes Chantal and Iris, crime and the loss of several of our loved ones. All was not bad, there are many blessings we can be thankful for and of course first and foremost is the fact that we are still alive, ready and willing to keep up the good fight for a better, and more enjoyable San Pedro Town. Next year will see the beginning of a campaign for Municipal and General Elections. Let us hope that this will be a clean campaign free of slander and personal attacks. Let us also hope that the new leaders that surface will not fall victims to greed and the abuse of power. Let justice, and peace and mercy be their goal and not to be allured to the greed of fame and wealth. I close with the words of the birth of Jesus Christ: "GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST AND ON EARTH PEACE FOR THOSE WITH WHOM HE IS WELL PLEASED" I, Bill Thornton, will add AMEN, good Mayor!!

#140762 - 12/22/01 12:47 AM Re: To ya' all out there, Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IslandJunkie Offline
Mostly nice with a little naughty...

#140763 - 12/22/01 01:07 AM Re: To ya' all out there, Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GAY AND DAVID Offline
naughty naughty nayghty
ho ho he he ha ha

#140764 - 12/22/01 02:26 AM Re: To ya' all out there, Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rickcheri Offline
Bill- Thanks for sharing that....I'm running in the next campaign....Cheri in 2003!! Still not COMPLETELY sure if we'll go for New Years. Prices would have to fall dramatically for me to "tip" the scale on that one....although we do need to go see the house...lol...no NEED there, just WANT!!! We will see all of you one day on AC!!!! Angel Blessings and Peace to each of you!! Coconut/Pirate

#140765 - 12/23/01 10:53 AM Re: To ya' all out there, Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rickcheri Offline
We may be down on New Years eve, Just depends on the flights.. If not we will be there soon.. Happy Holidays you all!!!! Rick

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 29 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,673 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,048 Topics
462,276 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.