Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
OP Offline
S
hi does anyone know how much plane tickets cost roundtrip to belize.....i have about $721 in my bank account right now and i want to know how much more i need to save up...thanks!

shelly

D
D
from where? i usually fly from boston a couple of times a year and it is around 500$ check on the internet.

We just got tickets from San Antonio to BC from www.flycheapOL.com for $510 RT including tax each.

R
R
I am flying Feb. 15th on Continental out of Newark New Jersey. Cost for the round trip was $639.00. Note* it's usually a little cheaper to fly during the week rather than on the weekend. This was booked a couple months in advance. No great deal I don't think but I am sure on the flight down the guy sitting next to me will have paid half! [Linked Image] Good luck!

S
S
We are flying round trip from Halifax (Eastern Canada) for $745 Cdn. We thought we would use Air Miles to fly to Miami and then pay to fly to Belize from there, but the price was acutally the same from Miami as from Halifax! You would think that the closer you get the cheaper it would be but that's not how it works.

O
O
Shelly: As a favor to a friend of mine in the Air ticket business, I just put a Flight/fare search engine on my web site to help people who are trying to find out what it costs to fly to Belize from/to the 48 contiguious states. Check it out. You can book on line through the engine or call the 800 number provided and talk to a specilist.
You also can find out with pictures a lot about Belize, Ambergris Caye, Placencia area and the Hummingbird Highway on my site. For Feb 5 and back on 12th San Antonio $423.50 and for Boston and Newark same dates $468.50 Miami $401.oo
click here http://oldgatorstravels.com

[This message has been edited by oldgator (edited 01-10-2002).]

The Oldgator's Homepage
http://oldgatorsnest.addr.com
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
hee hee hee. i see old gator got a photo of that JE iguana too. gosh, he's famous!

i saw this site 2 years ago, and it still is terrific. thanx, gator.

R
R
Shelly, I'm speaking to you as a brother to his kid sister, best friend to best friend, before you buy the ticket, read the topic "Marrying a Belizean" in the forum "Living In Belize". If you have any questions ask the ladies that have posted to this topic....

Good Luck and May God Bless and Protect You!

Rocio

[This message has been edited by Rocio (edited 01-11-2002).]

D
D
If you wait til the last minute or get lucky you can go round trip Houston/BelizeCity for $200 on Taca (www.taca.com).

doug kent, more details more details, i am ready to fly. what exactly is last minute and how lucky do you have to be?
gay

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 143 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.