Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#141650 - 02/12/02 02:36 PM bernd and Co.
divnflylots Offline
So you are going back there real soon Bernd? What date again? You are staying at the hideaway again, execllent choice, excellent choice!
You make sure you catch some big fish this time and also make sure you know what kind of fish! lol dont walk down the road out to bill's unless you want that 14 footer after ya! Take it easy Bernd maybe I will be there in July! Anyone else reading this(bill, rick and coco, whoever else) Have a good day and year as well as life! -Scuba Adam

#141651 - 02/12/02 07:10 PM Re: bernd and Co.
Bernd Offline
Hey Agam, I leave Germany 21.Feb, stay in Detroit untill the 25.of Feb. Then I meet Rick and Cheri in Fort Worth for 2,5 h. at the airport and arrive SP around 5 PM
See you soon, hopefully in July.
Stay in HIDEAWAY but Jerry has to be verry nice and a lot of free drinks then I will stay for a wile. LOL

#141652 - 02/13/02 09:47 AM Re: bernd and Co.
rickcheri Offline
Hey Adam,
Glad you are doing well, It will be good to see Bernd for a couple of hours here before he heads down, We should be there sometime in April, Take care and hope to see you soon. Rick and Cheri

#141653 - 02/15/02 03:10 PM Re: bernd and Co.
divnflylots Offline
So you are not quite sure your place of stay yet? If you do want to find a nicer place for a little more money, you can go to woody's wharf. Includes tv and 4 cieling fans along with A/C too! However the family vibe will not be there as much as it is with the hideaway, and to me, thats priceless! I will always stay with Jerry, Linda and co. while there! Take care, see you soon

#141654 - 02/15/02 03:45 PM Re: bernd and Co.
Laguna Punta Offline
Hi Adam, Berndt, Rick, Cheri, Jerry, Carol, and everyone at the Hideaway: Damn, forgot what I was going ta say. Oh well. Take care: Bill
Gone fishing!!

#141655 - 02/15/02 07:04 PM Re: bernd and Co.
Bernd Offline
Adam, I was kidding, I stay at Hideaway, shure Jerry bought a boat so I think we will have fun.
Bill, what is happend? You getting old?

#141656 - 02/16/02 04:14 AM Re: bernd and Co.
rickcheri Offline
he has been getting lazy, at least thats what he has been sending us....LOL... come on Bill!!!!! Rick

#141657 - 02/16/02 05:48 PM Re: bernd and Co.
Laguna Punta Offline
A lazy old guy, I are!!
Gone fishing!!

#141658 - 02/16/02 08:10 PM Re: bernd and Co.
Bernd Offline
Bill you are not, a Philospher, has to philosophize and not to write. At least not to answer about lazy and old. LOL
I am happy to see you sonn

#141659 - 02/17/02 03:03 AM Re: bernd and Co.
rickcheri Offline
LOL !!!!!!!!

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
3 registered (pamkillen, debbief, 1 invisible), 49 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,638 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,739 Topics
461,315 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.