Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline
I have a silk and dye order being shipped to my daughter in Michigan, and I'm looking for someone coming at the end of Feb. to put it in their suitcase when they come to SP. The order isn't large, jut precious. I know if it is shipped it will ever make it here (or it will take forever)

I'm also looking for someone to bring 2 color ink cartridges for the HP Photosmart 1000. They cost about $65 each. I live on Caye Caulker now, and I would come over for them, or I can arange to leave some money with one of my friends in SP, if that's more convenient.

--Silk http://www.caribbean-colors.com

I've had really good luck using the US Postal Services "Express Mail Service"...it's as fast as Fedex or DHL, but about 1/3 the price. I use it to bring computer parts in.

Also, the post office (here in San Pedro at least) informs the addressee as soon as one of these packages comes in. Any duty is paid right at the post office.

Lee... can you have it shipped to Colorado and wait till late March to get if? If so give a buzz. I know somebody... lol
Hey... How is Jude?

Silk! I just had an idea! If you pay my way down, and back I will be more than happy to bring you down anything, and take back anything... oh also, I need 5 night accomodations for 1. Thanks, let me know... lol

Sorry, I just had to put this in...
Denny

R
R
Way to go, Denny, it never hurts to ask.....LOL

Rocio

Thanks Rocio... I am always willing to help people out...

lol

OP Offline
Geeeeeeeez... why didn't I think of that solution... duh... just pay for a plane ticket and hotel room ($1500) to get a $300 order to Belize. Leave it up to a man to give the perfect solution to a problem.
Thanks but no thanks guys, sorry I'm not such a sport.
--Silk

I'd like some nice BIG Porterhouse Steaks, too!

Gone fishing!!
Well Bill... I was gonna bring you nice, thick juicy steaks but since Silk didn't like my idea.... oh well...

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
now see, if y'all work together and chip in, denny could bring each of ya what ya need, and you could pay to fly (or bus) him down. 5 or 6 of ya could split it pretty cheap. heck, he could stay with bill for free, and he is already in houston, the airfare can't be THAT bad...
(denny, hon, i'm workin' on it for ya!!)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 171 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.