Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Aron Offline OP
OP Offline
A
we are visiting Belize with three kids 4, 7 and 9...what are the best hotels with luxuries, but emphasis on "hanging" out on the beach...and should we stay on the North vs South side.....we were recomended Captain Morgans, but are new to the island

W
W
Man, you need to hook up with sweetjane. Read a lot of the message board and you will be enlightened. Before you ask questions, do a little research. There is a lot for you there.

You will have a fabo time in AC!!!!!! Sweetjane (on the message board) with her kids and experience will be able to help you out a ton!!

when do you need to make your plans? we leave with kids in tow (5 & &) next saturday, and will be back 6/17. i will post as soon as i can, let you know how it was with kids.

i would not do capt morgan's. get a place with a kitchen. i am staying at caribe island. the palms looks really good too.

check it out:
www.caribeisland.com

K
K
Check out the North End of the Island. The secluded beaches and atmosphere away from town makes this area fabulous for relaxing. I think Captain Morgan's is a good pic for simply having a super beach and the tatch huts, restaurant, bar, pool ... uhhh

I hope you enjoy your time anywere on the island, but as it ahs been mentioned before it never hurts to do a little research...

Kaya

SweetJane is right... you need a place that has a kitchenette. While Cap Morgans has a great beach and is out of the way, it seems to be more for couples and is very romantic. And I don't think one of those thatched palapas will be big enough for the four of you. When I visited (took the water taxi over from San Pedro), there were a lot of honeymooners there and I didn't see any kids. I would try some places on San Pedro or Caye Caulker.

P
P
SJ- Get this....in this small town of Paluxy my hubby is sitting in a resturant eating breakfast with some friends b4 work & says we are going to AC for the HM. A guy sitting at the table says i went there, stayed at this beautiful place on the north end of the caye. Guess where? Yup JE, small world huh. He loved it! Said it was great for him & the wife. I don't know how it would be for kids though.

Hey, Aron

What do you mean by "Luxuries". If you're talking room service - I don't think so. What exactly are you looking for? For kids, I would definitely find a place that also had a pool and was "kid" friendly. Do your research and you'll have a ball.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
2 members (dabunk, JayinOhio), 228 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.