Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#142202 - 03/29/02 01:45 PM For Debbie & you other Texans
CAPTAIN bigzeke Offline
Subject: Survivor Texas Style

Due to the popularity of the Survivor shows, Texas is planning to do its
own, entitled Survivor, Texas Style.

The contestants will start in Dallas, travel to Waco, Austin, San Antonio, over to Houston, and down to Brownsville. They will then proceed up to Del Rio, onto El Paso, then to Midland, Odessa, Lubbock, and Amarillo. From there, they'll proceed to Abilene, Ft. Worth and finally back to Dallas.

Each will be driving a pink Volvo with a bumper sticker that reads,

"I'm gay, I'm a vegetarian, I voted for Al Gore, and I'm here to confiscate your guns!"

The first one to make it back to Dallas alive wins!
There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.

#142203 - 03/29/02 02:03 PM Re: For Debbie & you other Texans
i still eat meat on some occasions, do i still qualify. i used to have a bumper sticker that read "fur, the look that kills" with a blood smear on it. i survived that.

#142204 - 03/29/02 02:09 PM Re: For Debbie & you other Texans
CAPTAIN bigzeke Offline
You are definitely gay too....LOL
There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.

#142205 - 03/29/02 02:47 PM Re: For Debbie & you other Texans
KimBehindDoorNbr3 Offline

I'm a "damn" Yankee--though they don't let me breed with the natives. Can I play?

(PS: To all y'all uninitiated in all things "Texan", a Yankee is someone from outside who comes for a short visit. A "damn" Yankee is one that chooses to stay. ;-)

#142206 - 03/29/02 07:59 PM Re: For Debbie & you other Texans
rickcheri Offline
And all the contestants will not be from Texas!!!!!! LOL
WE'll be on the look-out when the travel thru Ft. Worth, they will never make it back to Dallas. We'll round them up, and put them in the Stockyards on a Fri night!!!!!!!! LOL

#142207 - 03/29/02 11:38 PM Re: For Debbie & you other Texans
Johnboy Offline
Rick, If you need any help,you've got my number....Just give me a call!!!!!!!!!!!!

#142208 - 03/30/02 12:22 AM Re: For Debbie & you other Texans
rickcheri Offline
LOL, Too Cool:

Waiting for the press release now, on the contestants, and time and date!!!!! LOL LOL,

#142209 - 03/30/02 09:10 AM Re: For Debbie & you other Texans
rickcheri Offline
I don't know, Rick......i bet there's some folks in Dallas that might want to keep them around for awhile!!!! Hell, they might not make it OUT of Dallas!! C

#142210 - 04/01/02 10:04 AM Re: For Debbie & you other Texans
kimbe, i am also a "texan by choice" i have been here 23 years so this is home. i married a redneck and everything. if that doesn't initiate you nothing will.

#142211 - 04/01/02 11:26 AM Re: For Debbie & you other Texans
KimBehindDoorNbr3 Offline
Hey, Gay-

Gosh darn if I didn't marry one of 'em, too!!!

On our first date, I got a full ten minutes on how a couple of years before he had fallen into the mouth of a "whale"...

Not yet versed in Texas-speak, I asked all sorts of questions regarding how he didn't get "chewed up" or otherwise digested.

Once it became apparent that we had both hit a wall due to the giant quesition marks over our heads regarding the other's sheer stupidity, I asked him start the story again...and *spell* any words which confused me. (Thank god for margaritas, the conversation was slow but amusing.)

Turns out the goofball fell into a WELL.

...and the rest is history... ;-)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (DJ's @ the Beach, 1 invisible), 86 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,636 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,728 Topics
461,286 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.