Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#142445 - 06/21/02 11:53 PM THE SECOND ANNUAL COLORADO CHAPTER OF THE AMBERGRIS CAYE SOCIETY POOL PARTY
denverdan Offline
As most of ya know already we are doing it again!
Yep.. it should be ANOTHER real blast!!

THE SECOND ANNUAL C.C.A.C.S. POOL PARTY
JULY 6TH AT 1:00PM

AND... OMG...
We are soooo lucky to have “BAREFOOT SKINNY”
joining us once again!!!!

CCACS Members please bring your drinks,
soda, beer, whatever... and maybe a chair or two.

The Walters are providing the food and will have water, soda and beer available for our
“Guests of Honor“... just like last year.
(but not enough to keep everyone in
the CCACS group “happy” so bring your own
dang drinks!!! lol Oh, you can bring some
beer for our guests as well, if ya don't mind.. & THANK YOU!)

Did I mention we brought home some
Belikin and Coconut Rum.... hehehe

Message Board Friends just bring or wear your bathing suit and don’t forget your towel! You are our GUESTS!!!

I do need RSVP’s for the food count however!
(Is Amy and Mt. Larry still in Belize?)
Count so far is 20 adults and 12 kids....

OH... AND... don’t forget to bring some $$$ for Skinnys CD!!!
At least I hope he’ll bring some cause I forgot to buy his latest one while down there...
BAREFOOT SKINNY... BRING SOME CD’S!

Anywho... if you’re interested in coming to this PARTEE feel free to e-mail denvereyeguy@hotmail.com
cc/d to coloradogatorgirl@hotmail.com
or just call us 303-744-1162
Leave a message if we don’t answer, we will get back to you with directions if
needed as well. All are welcome "IF" ya R.S.V.P. lol

P.S. If your driving.... remind me to give
you a parking pass for street parking when you get here, or else you be gettin a parking ticket and we ain't paying for them! ;-)

LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!! hehehe

#142446 - 06/22/02 12:10 AM Re: THE SECOND ANNUAL COLORADO CHAPTER OF THE AMBERGRIS CAYE SOCIETY POOL PARTY
rickcheri Offline
Hey Hope!!

Just like last year!!!
We get Barefoot first, then ya all!!!
What a second time around, Glad ya all had a great trip down, hope to meet ya all soon!!!! Take care and we will meet some day!!!!! Rick

#142447 - 06/22/02 12:12 AM Re: THE SECOND ANNUAL COLORADO CHAPTER OF THE AMBERGRIS CAYE SOCIETY POOL PARTY
LaurieMar Offline
Right on - looking forward to it Hope. Never been to Colorado. As you know, I will be staying in Golden with my girlfriend and her family. So, it will probably be me, Karine (aka Animal #1 - I am aka as Animal #2 - long and old story), her teenage son and maybe her husband. Count us for three at least.

BTW, I will have a bottle of Vitamin T with me! C ya in a couple of weeks. Better rest up. . .

#142448 - 06/24/02 06:19 PM Re: THE SECOND ANNUAL COLORADO CHAPTER OF THE AMBERGRIS CAYE SOCIETY POOL PARTY
denverdan Offline
Rick... I know, to funny huh! You're more than welcome to join us ya know!

Well Laurie, looks like it will be you, me, Tim, and your TeKillya. lol See ya soon!

#142449 - 06/24/02 06:24 PM Re: THE SECOND ANNUAL COLORADO CHAPTER OF THE AMBERGRIS CAYE SOCIETY POOL PARTY
sweetjane Offline
someone find me better airfare!!!!! aarrgghh.

#142450 - 06/24/02 08:05 PM Re: THE SECOND ANNUAL COLORADO CHAPTER OF THE AMBERGRIS CAYE SOCIETY POOL PARTY
Laguna Punta Offline
The only drawback on a split-personality, is that you can not be in two places at once. I'll be there, if my so called friends in St Louis run me out on a rail. Maybe yah can make a nice photo of me in pink, so that I'll at least have some presence there. Its just a shame that you didn't take a picture of my pretty balls!!(golf)

#142451 - 06/25/02 01:33 AM Re: THE SECOND ANNUAL COLORADO CHAPTER OF THE AMBERGRIS CAYE SOCIETY POOL PARTY
Over_40_Pirate Offline
AAAAAAARRGGHH!!!! Hopeless...I think the cat's outta the bag....sounds like we got us a bunch o' CCACS wannabees that need initiatin'!

My ragtag group should consist of 4 adults plus me (lest anybody confuse me with an adult!), and 4 children (who are on the bubble...my teenage daughters don't wanna go anywhere with their old man anymore, so we might leave them behind!)

#142452 - 06/25/02 09:10 PM Re: THE SECOND ANNUAL COLORADO CHAPTER OF THE AMBERGRIS CAYE SOCIETY POOL PARTY
Gela Offline
Wow, I am soooo envious of those who are attending this big bash. Thank you Hope & Dan for inviting me (honorary member guest - I do not live in Colorado)and especially for offering to provide thirst quenching beverages. They would be pretty heavy carrying in a suitcase don't ya know Having said that, I regretfully decline your invitation as my sick kitty needs her Mom. I will be thinking of you having all that fun. I think I'll make myself a couple of panty rippers and eat some rice and beans while listening to Jerry Jeff Walker! To all: have a great time and bring lots of tylenol and a sleeping back!

#142453 - 06/25/02 09:11 PM Re: THE SECOND ANNUAL COLORADO CHAPTER OF THE AMBERGRIS CAYE SOCIETY POOL PARTY
Loie Offline
Is RobertE gonna give lap dances this year? I'd sign up for that!!! It's worth it even if it makes Diann blush. Wait...I bet it's easier for Diann to make Robert blush! Oooh, this will be good.

It's a given that the dirty ho Pirate will give lap dances. Been there done that. Gonna have to do something new this year. "I get my kicks above the waistline sunshine." Bring it on!

Hope: There will be me, my very shy spouse and possibly two other AC lovers that have never been on the board.

As requested, we're adhering to the BYOB policy and we'll chip in extras for the "out-of-towners".

We really ought to come up with some fun initiation rights. Something along the lines of "if you weren't at last year's party you must {insert embarrassing act here}. Lord knows the rest of us have embarrassed ourselves PLENTY!!!

Woo hoo! This is going to be soooooo fun!

Cheers!
Loie

#142454 - 06/25/02 11:07 PM Re: THE SECOND ANNUAL COLORADO CHAPTER OF THE AMBERGRIS CAYE SOCIETY POOL PARTY
ronmyway Offline
Count me and one other, plus cerveza!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lil’ Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 25 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,675 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,058 Topics
462,302 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.