Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Gela Offline OP
OP Offline
Have not heard from you guys here on the message board yet. Please check in!

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
gela...i was thinking the same thing last night. they MUST be back by now.

i wonder how they made out?

vicki returns tonite as well.

I just saw a post by MLarry dated yesterday on the AOPB board... ya think they are ignoring us? lol
LARRYYYY... AMYYYY.... check your eeee-mail!

what is the AOPB board, Hope?

M
M
Hi Folks, Yes we made it back and had great time on the mainland even if we did almost get "Rained In" on Monday. The pace in Placencia is much different than that on AC, probably a good way for us to end our vacation. Amy just brought in 20 roles of film to develop (God what were we thinking). If we can figure out how to post some of the good ones we'll do it. We will be checking in with you all later. ML

KC Offline
AOPB =

About
Other
Parts of
Belize

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
Thanks....now I feel stupid, LOL
Oh well

Gela Offline OP
OP Offline
Larry and Amy - welcome back! I can't wait to hear about your second week in Belize. As for the film, I probably owe you processing for at least two rolls - I must be in every other picture! Are you going to Hope and Dan's party?

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
V
V
Gela,
I do have some pictures that you might want copies of. (we made doubles of everything) I will send them to you via snail mail if you would like. You can send me your address to my e-mail. [email protected]. Please let me know if you want them. Sadly, we are unable to go to the party in Denver. We hope that they will keep us in mind for next year!
Amy

Hey Gela!!
I was thinking of you the other day. Hope all is well with you. It was so good to meet you and get to know you.
Hi Larry and Amy!! Good to see you back and doing well.... Curious about the comment on Placencia.. Expound on this. I've been curious about that place for some time now. We never seemed to get over there during any of our three trips. Plan to go for a few days when we make it down there again....
Debbie

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 297 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.