Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#142990 04/19/02 01:02 PM
OP Offline
Man did I [#%!] off my kids. I am going to arrive on Monday June 17th and going to be in the jungle Mon-Tues-Wed.. Arrive on AC on Thursday and leave on Wednesday afternoon. Is there any way I can bribe Jim to get him to squeeze another drop in on another day? I promise to take a minimum of 40 squares on each drop to make sure it fills up. The last two years I went to AC with the brats and I told them all about the drop and boy are they pissed at me now! Any shot of them taking care of a fellow restaurant owner?

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
Just look us up upon your arrival.
We will be happy to as long as the chicken is willing.
Jim

Jim
OP Offline
That is why you gotta love Marty and this board. I have drank many a day at your bar there Jim without the pleasure of meeting you. I am sure I will have a drink or two with you on this visit. Plus I just love Calente next door. You made my kids vacation and I will be sure to have them clean up the poop. I'll bring some laxatives along with me in case they don't want to cooperate. If that don't work I will make Mrs. Zeke put her hair up in curlers because that will surely scare the shit outta them.

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
Zeke, I'm sure you are talking about the chickens, but it sounds like you are talking about your kids. LOL

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

That would be a switch.The first KID DROP.Picture thus a bunch of chickens sitting around drinking and betting.Then pick this kid out of a basket have some pretty little chick blow up this kids butt then drop the kid on the numbers.

I always thought that the chickens were betting. First Gringo to fill their pants from the incomprehensible excitement.

CC

When I first bought the bar in '96 I worked in B. C. for the U.S. Embassy. I would commute at least 3 times a week to the island. Some of the Chicken Drop stories I used to hear from incoming tourists who knew everything were really funny..--They throw a frozen one off the roof---they fight till one dies on your number--Let me think of some more, They are all written down somewhere
Jim

Jim
jim, probably see you there the week before zeke. we fly in june 11th.

SEAWINGS.
Please don't give Island Dog any more material.
He has already jumped on that one I bet.

Jim
M
M
I've heard tell of this chickendrop thing and if it involves gambling I'm in. How many squares? Cost per square? Pay off?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 330 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.