Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
N
OP Offline
N
pica pica, noseeums, them big nasty doctor flies? lol I do love belize, ac with a passion, but i need to be prepared for my trip in a few weeks. i have only been there once and all my friends (with the exception of the noseeums) were partying with me during that time. ;-) can anybody with the knowledge respond??? oh, and what will work for noseeums if dey be on vacation in the next few weeks? i saw in sharper image a gadget which hangs on your belt to repell them. anybody know if it works? do ya know if the scent it sends out to repell would repell most humans as well? thanks for your help, this is a great board!

K
K
try a 50/50 mix of Avon's skin so soft and rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle. Works good for me. Usually only need it from the knees down to the toes.

S
S
If you notice any undesireable critters inside your room, buy one of those citronella candles at the local store and burn it at night. It will keep them off you while you are sleeping.
There are rarely many bugs that make it inside but one or two slip by occasionally, if there is a lot of standing water from recent rain and not much wind. And of course it only takes one!

Susan Guberman-Garcia, Attorney at Law. Phone: 510-792-2639
Fax/Voicemail:: 510-405-2016 Email: [email protected]

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.