Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#143371 - 05/19/02 07:15 PM Thank you!!
ForzaDC Offline
I'll be taking my first of hopefully many trips to AC on May 23-28. I wanted to find someplace that was "different", and I stumbled upon Ambergris Caye. I made all my reservations *prior* to finding this message board, but I wanted to thank all the regulars for the wealth of information I've found here! I've been a lurker for about two weeks now, and you guys have given me so many ideas for what to do and try, that there's no WAY I'll be able to fit it all in the short time that we'll be there... I'm already planning my NEXT trip! And my productivity at work has PLUMMETED over the last week... I'm trying to soak up all the info I can!

Anyways, if any regulars will be there at the same time, I'd love to buy you a drink to say "thanks". Hell, I'll even buy a drink for any other lurkers that'll be there at the same time!

Thanks,
Pete

#143372 - 05/19/02 10:15 PM Re: Thank you!!
ForzaDC Offline
Haha... not that I don't trust you toad...

How 'bout this: give me the name of a place, and the name of a bartender, and your favorite drink, and I'll buy it for you in advance. That way, you just show up and say "Hi, I'm toad. Pete bought me a drink at the end of May, and I'm here to collect!"

Cool?

#143373 - 05/20/02 12:08 AM Re: Thank you!!
ForzaDC Offline
you've got yourself a deal. I'll let you know where it is when I get back next week!

#143374 - 05/20/02 12:14 AM Re: Thank you!!
oldmom Offline
Pete... Where are you staying???

[This message has been edited by oldmom (edited 05-19-2002).]

#143375 - 05/20/02 12:23 AM Re: Thank you!!
ForzaDC Offline
toad: well, it'll be fun to give it a shot anyway. couldn't hurt!

oldmom: I booked a cabana at Capt. Morgan's. I think on my next trip I'll stay closer to town. Then, on my THIRD trip, I'll check out the south.

Pete

#143376 - 05/20/02 01:36 AM Re: Thank you!!
sweetjane Offline
so all i have to do in june is go to every bar & say "i'm toad" & wait for a free drink??? cool!

#143377 - 05/20/02 02:11 AM Re: Thank you!!
ForzaDC Offline
haha...

or I could do the same for YOU sweetJane.

of course, then you could go in one day, say "hi I'm toad", then go back in the next day and say "hi, I'm sweetJane".

TWO free drinks!

#143378 - 05/20/02 04:02 PM Re: Thank you!!
KC Offline
Pete,
We fly in on the 23rd also. Are you on the Continental afternoon flight? How are you getting to AC?

Anyway, we will be about a 15 minute walk on the beach north of Capt. Morgan's.

Kathy

#143379 - 05/20/02 04:16 PM Re: Thank you!!
ForzaDC Offline
Hi Kathy,

We're on the AA flight out of Miami, and arrive in Belize at 11:35am. Then we take the 12:40 Tropic flight to San Pedro.

How long are you going to be there?

Pete

#143380 - 05/20/02 04:34 PM Re: Thank you!!
KC Offline
Oh shoot... I guess we won't see you on the plane, then.
We will be there until June 1.
Our phone # is 226-4282.
If we stop by Capt Morgan's (sometimes we ride bikes to town), we'll ask "where's Pete!"

Kathy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 58 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,672 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,029 Topics
462,230 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.