Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#143392 - 05/07/02 04:11 AM R&S??????
divnflylots Offline
Hey you guys, have you heard from burnd? How are you guys? Ill be back on AC soon and am wondering if you guys are coming down in the next few months? -Adam

#143393 - 05/07/02 11:54 AM Re: R&S??????
rickcheri Offline
Hey Adam,
Email us, RickCheri@hotmail.com
Things are good, just missing the island bad. Going thru withdrawls!!!!!! LOL
Rick

#143394 - 05/07/02 01:59 PM Re: R&S??????
rickcheri Offline
Hey Adam-Cheri here! Bernd is on his way back to Germany. Did you not hear what happened????? While we were there???? We should be going back in 2-6 months...how long will you be staying??? We're still looking for interested parties to invest in a business and we will be gone for good!!! I have a hole in my heart and there's never a second that goes by that i don't think about AC.....i'm not getting any younger and really ready to start the last half of my life!!!! C

#143395 - 05/07/02 02:53 PM Re: R&S??????
sweetjane Offline
c - i was wondering where bernd had been too. someone said he fell & got hurt? is this true?

if it is, pass my best on. i figured i'd run into him there in june.

#143396 - 05/07/02 05:26 PM Re: R&S??????
divnflylots Offline
So is Burnd not gonna go back? I will be on AC June 6th through Sept 4th. How is your project going you guys? n

#143397 - 05/09/02 01:15 AM Re: R&S??????
rickcheri Offline
We are blessed w/great progress...and hiring the right people!!! Bernd will be with us over the weekend!!!! Give him a call or email him....or email us and we'll call you!!! Angel Blessings!!! C We are not sure as to his future......but being 1/2 German......AND 8th generation Texan....i don't try to predict!! LOL....He'll be here FRiday evening and is going to have to pretend my mom is his,...atleast for the weekend.....Leaving early lunch time Sunday.....this will be quiet interesting!!!! C

Jane-when he gives me an OK as to what happened , I will tell.....it really wasn't a bad thing and he made $$$$ off of women as a result!!!!! Just a huge conseqeunce.....LOL.....one of those things thaty SUCKS in life.....makes you wonder "WHY"!!!!! Bernd is a beautiful soul.....and is blessed....as we all seem to be!!!!?? SP NEEDS MEDICAL HELP!!!!! What can WE DO????
Adam-I believe he WILL go back....not for another 4-6 months though-just a guesstamint from Coconut!!!!!

[This message has been edited by rickcheri (edited 05-08-2002).]

#143398 - 05/09/02 02:18 AM Re: R&S??????
sweetjane Offline
just wish him a speedy healing from us all then. details later!

#143399 - 05/09/02 06:02 PM Re: R&S??????
divnflylots Offline
Well I can tell you I was definently looking forward to seeing Burnd, I mean for goodness sakes we lived next to eachother for 2 months and saw eachother every morning and night! He was like the father I never had. I will have to stick around till he gets back! Who knows though, my mom doesnt like me going away to Belize by myself all the time. She will get used to it though. Well take it easy and I will be calling fri night or sat. Take care you guys and thanks for being a friend, Adam

#143400 - 05/10/02 07:21 AM Re: R&S??????
rickcheri Offline
Hey Adam,
I have to work Fri. night, but Cheri and my Dad will pick him up from the airport.. I should be here Sat PM. either way he will be glad to hear from ya.. Talk with ya soon... Rick

#143401 - 05/10/02 05:29 PM Re: R&S??????
sweetjane Offline
sorry to barge in here...but adam, me & my family & my friend debbie will be in 6/11-16th. we are having a little board birthday party at caribe island resort (way down south) on the 13ht @ 7pm for boarders & friends. you are welcome to stop by.

any friend of r&c's can't be ALL bad...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 39 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,675 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,060 Topics
462,316 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.