Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#143777 - 05/02/02 07:25 PM July
Johnboy Offline
Just wondering who all's gonna be in AC the first week of July?????? We'll be staying at Mata Rocks & hope to meet several board members... Let's have a big 4th of July party!!!!!!

#143778 - 05/07/02 06:30 PM Re: July
NJgirl Offline
Johnboy- Well, we won't be there in July, but I felt really bad that nobody replied to your post! We'll be at Mata Rocks June 10-18, so we'll try not to wear out the bar stools and drink all the Belikin! Hope you find someone to join your party (who knows, maybe I'll decide that I'm never leaving!)

#143779 - 05/07/02 06:38 PM Re: July
paluxy Offline
NJgirl, u r so sweet, i'm always so caught up in our posts i never really see anyone elses. Have a g d time JB, we'll let u know how it went in June!

#143780 - 05/07/02 08:57 PM Re: July
vballcoachccv Offline
I also am sorry that you will be missing the fun time in June. I will be there at the same time as NJgirl and Paluxy. We will let you know of all the fun we had before you go!

#143781 - 05/09/02 10:13 AM Re: July
Richard Chambers Offline
Fear not, we are still planning to be there the last week of June thru the 1st week of July! Just have not gotten the tickets yet.
There are 3 of us guys at this point that will be there......Richard

#143782 - 05/18/02 11:17 AM Re: July
Johnboy Offline
Hey Richard ,
Times a wasting, better get those tickets...
Can't wait,Only 5 more weeks........John

#143783 - 05/19/02 07:55 PM Re: July
SeaJay Offline
Johnboy and Richard - you weren't planning to have the whole island to yourselves were you? ;-) My hubby and I will be arriving on June 27 and staying at the 7 Seas. Unfortunately, we won't be around for any parites on the 4th. We're staying for a week in Placencia before we get to the island so will only have 5 days there. We'd love to meet for a drink or a meal sometime. Got any ideas?

#143784 - 05/20/02 07:56 AM Re: July
Johnboy Offline
SeaJay, We arrive on June 30 ----Mata Rocks
has a great beach bar (Squirells Nest)...Drop by anytime or let us know where to meet. John & Linda

#143785 - 05/21/02 11:22 AM Re: July
SeaJay Offline
Johnboy - since this is our first time to AC, I don't know the best way to find someone. We'll try to leave a message for you at Mata Rocks. Hopefully they will know who we mean if we say it's for John and Linda arriving on the 30th. If you don't get that message, you can try to find us at 7 Seas...ask for Cheryl and Bill Jenkins. What time are you arriving? I've heard the BBQ at BCs on Sundays is very good (if you get there in time).

#143786 - 05/21/02 06:35 PM Re: July
Johnboy Offline
We willbe there about 4pm on the 30th-June..
They know who we are at Mata Rocks.. WE were there last year at the same time... Staying in the same room..We really do like Mata Rocks !!!!!We will have a golf cart all
week ,so just let us know....We are from Texas as you probably already know...Where are you-all from???

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 28 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,631 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,685 Topics
461,184 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.