Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#144121 - 05/30/02 04:37 AM Belize and Costa Rica
LaurieMar Offline
Anybody out there even done a Belize to Costa Rica vacation? I want to go back to AC, of course, but am interested in seeing Costa Rica as well. If so, where are the good spots. I love the Caribbean, so I would concentrate on that side of the country.

#144122 - 05/30/02 05:04 AM Re: Belize and Costa Rica
Lakerboy44 Offline
Hola from Costa Rica. I have spent mucho tiempo on AMbergris Caye and now live in Costa Rica. I am very familiar with the East Coast of Costa Rica. You can email me for more info. Pura Vida. Rex

#144123 - 05/30/02 05:56 AM Re: Belize and Costa Rica
Wendy Offline
Lakerboy! Great to see your words... Would love to hear how you are doing -- you know where to write.

#144124 - 05/30/02 01:18 PM Re: Belize and Costa Rica
aqtpie2 Offline
LaurieMar: I too have the same quandry. Hubby and I are doing CR this year instead of Belize. I was trying to figure out how to make the trip into 1 big one and just got fed up with it... needed more time. Let me know if you end up doing this I would be interested in knowing your itinerary.

Bonnie

#144125 - 05/30/02 03:16 PM Re: Belize and Costa Rica
LaurieMar Offline
Lakerboy: What is your e-mail? Seems others have some questions too. Thanks.

#144126 - 05/30/02 05:25 PM Re: Belize and Costa Rica
Chloe Offline
Costa Rica was great to visit, until I found Belize. East coast of CR is rocky, found the west coast more beautiful with black sand. We stayed in Limon and San Jose, and took day tours to the west coast out of San Jose. Country is so narrow, you can do both coast easily. Good bus system.
Resorts on the NW corner probably are the best. A few years ago, could not get hopper flights, had to use bus.

#144127 - 05/30/02 10:20 PM Re: Belize and Costa Rica
Lakerboy44 Offline
Hola to you all. My email is lakerboy44@excite.com

Have peace and hola to you Wendy.

#144128 - 06/01/02 02:50 AM Re: Belize and Costa Rica
coloradoken Offline
I am going to visit both contries this November, my forth trip to AC, and my first to Costa Rica. I am flying Taca from Houston to Belize on Saturday, leaving Belize on Thursday at 5:20 PM on Taca to Costa Rica via Ecuador, and returning 9 days later on Saturday AM around 6 AM via Taca from Costa Rica to Belize via Ecuador then to Houston on Taca. This isn't a cheap way, but I only get to celebrate my 50th birthday once.
Good Luck
Ken

#144129 - 06/01/02 03:45 AM Re: Belize and Costa Rica
sweetjane Offline
wow! i would LOVE to hear a report of your trip! good for you!

#144130 - 06/01/02 06:35 AM Re: Belize and Costa Rica
LaurieMar Offline
Wow, wow, oh wow. Ken, please post something about this trip. I am interested in doing something like this. Thanks and have a great time!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 29 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,673 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,048 Topics
462,276 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.