Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#144563 - 07/22/02 12:04 PM Aug. Get Together in San Pedro
CMNate Offline
O.K. I'm ready now. I have my flight all booked. I'll arrive in San Pedro on the 9th. I'll be staying at Banana Beach. I believe Jackie will be there on the 10th and Kayla there before me. Is that correct?
Maybe dinner and drinks on the 10th? I fly out on the 12th. I haven't seen any posts from any others, but then again there are the locals (of which I know none). So let's make plans and do this (if you want to).
Let me know,

#144564 - 07/22/02 02:11 PM Re: Aug. Get Together in San Pedro
o jackie Offline
Sounds okay with me, but I do not want to hold anyone up. I think that I should be there by 5 no later than 6,if the plane is late and I have to take the ferry-yuk, long story, but Saturday is kinda a bad day for me. I gotta go visiting for a while after I unpack and shower. Sunday would be much better if dinner is involved, but we could meet for drinks later in the evening on Saturday.

#144565 - 07/22/02 02:31 PM Re: Aug. Get Together in San Pedro
CMNate Offline
Sunday will be fine. My nights are pretty much open. I can't remember who said that they would be there during that time. Have you made contact with anyone else?

#144566 - 07/22/02 05:18 PM Re: Aug. Get Together in San Pedro
ellydognme Offline
Hey Nate

I will be there from the 1st through the 18th. Jackies idea about Sunday sounds good, or even Sat for drinks. Let us know as the time approaches. By the way, where do you live in Ca? And only two days in SP?????

Hate to make everyone else jealous, but only 9 days and I will be in SP!!! YEAH! (Should never have left in the first place!)

#144567 - 07/22/02 06:21 PM Re: Aug. Get Together in San Pedro
CMNate Offline
I live on the East side of the SF Bay (Tri-Valley area). Almost 3 days! I know it's short, but I felt I needed to check out the place ASAP (and I really don't have any vacation left). So it was either go now or wait until Nov. Plus, I wanted to check things out when it is not so crowded (I might want to hang around for longer periods in the future).

#144568 - 07/22/02 06:37 PM Re: Aug. Get Together in San Pedro
o jackie Offline
So are you taking the bus or a you just planes the whole way? I do not think anyone else is going to be there or if they are they are not answering us. Well when you get there go next door to Mata Rocks and have a Mata Colada, betcha cant have just one.

#144569 - 07/23/02 10:35 AM Re: Aug. Get Together in San Pedro
CMNate Offline
I'll fly to Cancun and take the bus down from there. I'll fly over to SP from Corozal once I cross the border. I think I might try to get someone (charter a boat) to take me up the island coast Sat. morning so I can see the shoreline (I need to take pictures). I'll probably also rent a bike and try to ride as far as I can (or until I tire) up the island roads. I should have a lot of pictures.

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 37 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,633 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,706 Topics
461,226 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.