Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Topic Options
#144747 - 08/05/02 04:04 PM o jackie - In AC after the 16th?
crustycootiebrain Offline
Hello there! Don't know what your interests are but I do know Belize is one of them. My husband & I along with another couple will be in San Pedro from the 16th to Sept 2. I always enjoy meeting new people & thought maybe we could meet for a BBQ, chicken drop or morning coffee. We don't have kids, we laugh alot, ages range from 38 to 45ish, love to snorkel and stare at beautiful water. Sherry

#144748 - 08/05/02 04:22 PM Re: o jackie - In AC after the 16th?
o jackie Offline
Hi Sherry,
Yes, I will be there from the 6th(less that 24 hours away) to the 26. Sure I would like to meet up with you. I am staying at Banana Beach. I do snorkel and Beach BBQ and whatever else, going solo and I do do morning coffee. You are staying at Seven seas,right. Well we could meet up on Friday night, the day you get in at Fidos at 9ish or dinner at Papis, which is right behind you hotel at let say 7ish. Let me now, today. I will get back with you before tomorrow, which ever sounds better. I am 35.
It is central standard time there,but they do not observe daylight savings.What time zone are you in?

#144749 - 08/06/02 04:13 AM Re: o jackie - In AC after the 16th?
Friday we get in too late to make it to AC by ferry so we are staying at Villa Boscardi in Belize City. How's about dinner at Papi's on Saturday night 7ish? Lucky girl who gets to leave 10 days before us!

#144750 - 08/06/02 04:16 AM Re: o jackie - In AC after the 16th?
Friday we get in too late to make it to 7 Seas by ferry so we are staying at Villa Boscardi in Belize City. How's about dinner at Papi's on Saturday night 7ish? Lucky girl who gets to leave 10 days before us! We do not have daylight savings here either in Arizona. I think we are mountain time, hell I don't know LOL. Silly the things you don't think about!!

#144751 - 08/06/02 04:24 AM Re: o jackie - In AC after the 16th?
o jackie Offline
Sounds good.See ya then.Oh,by the way I leave in 10 hours.
Jackie

Links
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker
Chronicles

PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lil Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 43 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,672 Registered Members
44 Forums
64,021 Topics
462,212 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 07:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.