Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
OP Offline
C
Hello there! Don't know what your interests are but I do know Belize is one of them. My husband & I along with another couple will be in San Pedro from the 16th to Sept 2. I always enjoy meeting new people & thought maybe we could meet for a BBQ, chicken drop or morning coffee. We don't have kids, we laugh alot, ages range from 38 to 45ish, love to snorkel and stare at beautiful water. Sherry

O
O
Hi Sherry,
Yes, I will be there from the 6th(less that 24 hours away) to the 26. Sure I would like to meet up with you. I am staying at Banana Beach. I do snorkel and Beach BBQ and whatever else, going solo and I do do morning coffee. You are staying at Seven seas,right. Well we could meet up on Friday night, the day you get in at Fidos at 9ish or dinner at Papis, which is right behind you hotel at let say 7ish. Let me now, today. I will get back with you before tomorrow, which ever sounds better. I am 35.
It is central standard time there,but they do not observe daylight savings.What time zone are you in?

C
OP Offline
C
Friday we get in too late to make it to AC by ferry so we are staying at Villa Boscardi in Belize City. How's about dinner at Papi's on Saturday night 7ish? Lucky girl who gets to leave 10 days before us!

C
OP Offline
C
Friday we get in too late to make it to 7 Seas by ferry so we are staying at Villa Boscardi in Belize City. How's about dinner at Papi's on Saturday night 7ish? Lucky girl who gets to leave 10 days before us! We do not have daylight savings here either in Arizona. I think we are mountain time, hell I don't know LOL. Silly the things you don't think about!!

O
O
Sounds good.See ya then.Oh,by the way I leave in 10 hours.
Jackie

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.