Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#144931 - 08/21/02 01:34 PM apologies
bywarren Offline
I have been told by those close to me that I have been in a really foul mood as of late, and I probably owe some apologies. I therefore apologize to almost all I might have offended.

It would be so much easier if I could only blame it on it being "that time of the month".

#144932 - 08/21/02 01:48 PM Re: apologies
BankerWoman Offline
By - go ahead and blame it on "that time of the month". You will gain the admiration of all of us gals-who knew it all along about you guys-as being the first male to openly admit to it.

#144933 - 08/21/02 02:00 PM Re: apologies
Bobber Offline
And you were just getting fun.
Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt

#144934 - 08/21/02 04:48 PM Re: apologies
Enigma Offline
I sort of like you when you're in a foul mood!
Hell...don't stop now...you were on a roll!

P.S. It takes a big man to apologise publicly...nice job!

#144935 - 08/21/02 06:34 PM Re: apologies
bywarren Offline
I have been getting alot of e-mails from "boarders" wanting to know what I look like so they can recognize me when they come to San Pedro. I think I figured out how to get my photo on here. http://community.webshots.com/user/bywarren

[This message has been edited by bywarren (edited 08-21-2002).]

#144936 - 08/21/02 07:38 PM Re: apologies
Chloe Offline
Chloe has her feet high off the floor, cause the muck is getting deeper, bywarren.
te he ha ha LOL.
The man in that picture is not the man apologizing IMHO. I have been know to be wrong, but not this time.
Question Jeff where is Mutt?
Dare To Deviate

#144937 - 08/21/02 07:46 PM Re: apologies
bywarren Offline
Guy's you won't believe the hate e-mail I am getting from women accusing me of being sexist because of my "time of the month" comment. Girls----DA------It is the full moon. Besides when you reach a certain age, a once a month occurance can be something to look forward to.

Chloe: that is the man to look for, for a personal apology.

PS: I think it is an indication of my personal intergrity that I am not divulging the names of those e-mailing me. It is also an idication that I do not wished to be sued.

#144938 - 08/21/02 08:17 PM Re: apologies
KC Offline
LOL! I can't believe you are getting e-mails about that comment! It's biology for crying out loud. Now I'll probably get the hate e-mails. I'm ready for 'em. I've worked for a gynecologist for many, many years, and the facts just can't be denied.

If you are a woman who does not suffer from hormonal moods, GOOD FOR YOU! but the majority do. period. (no pun intended).

Come on everyone, lighten up.
"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."

#144939 - 08/21/02 08:30 PM Re: apologies
bywarren Offline
KC: it even gets more scary. I have been threatened with a class action law suit filed against me by the women I have insulted by an attorney working pro bono. The suit to be filed in California with a all female jury. At least they will dress and appear to be female. This is not how I envisioned retiring and spending my off shore money. I thought all I had to worry about was the government.

#144940 - 08/21/02 10:14 PM Re: apologies
Chloe Offline
ROFLMBO...worry NOT bywarren.
Dare To Deviate

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!

Things to do

Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Love FM
The Reporter
Caye Caulker

TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater

San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Bound for Belize
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Conch Shell Inn: All rooms are right on the beach in the heart of San Pedro, so within walking distance to anything and everything!!
Lilí Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
Mini Chat

Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 50 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
18,638 Registered Members
44 Forums
63,742 Topics
461,319 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,262 @ 06/10/07 02:16 PM

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com SanPedroDaily.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.