Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
OP Offline
Just heard about this . Terribly tragic. I heard they need volunteers.

It would be nice if you could help! From the Associated Press:

Windom(AP) : Minnesota's worst air disaster occurred earlier
today when a Cessna 152, a small two seater plane, crashed
into a Norwegian Lutheran cemetery here early this morning.
Ole and Sven, working as search and rescue workers, have
recovered 826 bodies so far, and expect that number to climb
as digging continues into the evening.

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
BZ,

Sounds to me like this could take a long time. On the other hand, identification of the remains should be relatively easy, provided that the locals have reading skills.

(I take it from this post that your safely esconced in nothern FL, and not u-no-where.)

CC

B
B
Ja, and did you hear about Ole and Sven and der big business deal? Ole and Sven vas walking down da street and see a big sign that says, "Jackets: $2.50, Pants: $2.00, Dress Shirts: $1.50." "Ole", says Sven, "Vat a good deal! For only six bucks ve could get a whole suit!" "Nah, Sven TINK about dis" said Ole, "Ve could order LOTS of suits and sell dem for ten, twenty, turty bucks and make a big killing back in Windom. But you let me do da talking, ja? Ve don't vant dem to hear our accent and know dat we is dumb Norvegians or dey try to take advantage of us, ja? So Sven and Ole entered the store. Sven wrote out an order for twenty jackets, twenty pants and twenty shirts. Ole did the same. The man behind the counter read the order and said to Sven and Ole, "You guys are Norwegians, ain't ya?" "Ya", said Sven, "howdja know?" "Because this is a dry cleaners", replied the man.

Actually, that happened over in Wisconsin.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
M
M
"It's been a slow day in Lake Wobegon . . . "

OP Offline
GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCEMENT...

The government announced today that it is changing it's emblem to a condom because it more clearly reflects the government's political stance.
A condom stands up to inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security while it's actually screwing you.

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
Big Zeke,
It's enough that we ask others for assistance for AC....We can't fiix the whole world....
G

Grace DeVita
OP Offline
Very interesting...

A study in Wisconsin showed that the kind of male face a woman finds attractive can differ - depending on where a woman is in her menstrual cycle.

For instance: If she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features; and if she is menstruating, she is more prone to be attracted to a man with scissors shoved in his temple and a bat jammed up his ass.

yes, zeke. that works for me!

KC Offline
Zeke,

You have to give a "spew warning" when you post something like this! I had a mouthful of coffee, and now it is all over my monitor and keyboard.

Kathy

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 289 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.