the Doc fixed me up with the hook, and I feel great, really.'

'Oh,' said the bartender, 'what about that eye patch? The
last time you were in here you had both eyes.'

'One day when we were at sea some gulls were flying over
the ship. I looked up and one of them shit in my eye.'

'You're kidding,' said the bartender, 'you mean you lost
an eye just from some bird shit!'

'It was my first day with the hook.'

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
AARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!
Thanks, Zekester! Things are finally gettin' back to normal around here...'cept fer the birdshit in the eye!

[This message has been edited by Over_40_Pirate (edited 09-18-2002).]

And now for a history lesson . . . .

Suzuki, the son of a Japanese businessman, entered the fourth grade in an American school. The teacher said: "Let's begin by reviewing some
American history".

Who said "Give me Liberty or give me Death?" She saw a sea of blank faces, except for Suzuki. "Patrick Henry, 1755", he said. "Very good!"

Who said: "that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth".? Again, no response except from Suzuki: "Abraham Lincoln, 1863", he alleged.

The teacher snapped at the class: "You should be ashamed. Suzuki, who is new to our country, knows more about the history than you do!"

She heard a loud whisper: "Screw the Japs!" "Who said that?", she demanded. Suzuki put his hand up: "Lee Iacocca, 1982".

Now furious, another student yells: "Oh yeah? Suck this!" Suzuki jumps out of his chair waving his hands and shouts to the teacher: "Bill Clinton
to Monica Lewinsky, 1997!"

The teacher fainted. And as the class gathers around the teacher on the floor, someone said: "Oh shit, we're in a big trouble!" and Suzuki said: "Arthur Andersen, 2002"!

One day, while sailing the Seven Seas, Captain Bravo's lookout spotted a pirate ship. The crew became frantic!

Captain Bravo bellowed, "Bring me my red shirt!" The first mate quickly retrieved the captain's red shirt, and while wearing the brightly colored frock, the Captain led his crew into battle and defeated the pirates.

That evening, all the men sat around on the deck
recounting the day's triumph. One of them asked the captain, "Sir, why did you call for your red shirt before battle?"

The captain replied, "If I had been wounded in the
attack, the shirt would not have shown my blood. Thus, you men would continue to fight, unafraid." All of the men sat and marveled at both the courage and intelligence of such a manly man's man.

As dawn came the next morning, the lookout spotted not one, not two, but TEN pirate ships approaching! The crew stared in worshipful silence at the captain and waited for his usual brilliant orders.

Captain Bravo gazed with steely eyes upon the vast
armada arrayed against his ship, and without fear,
turned and calmly shouted, "Get me my brown pants."

bravo, cap'n bravo. that was a good one.
gay

RobertE and BC wear brown pants......

Oh yeah pirate. Me and BC might wear brown pants but it's a far sight better than that cheap lowcut cocktail dress and pumps you parade around in because they make you feel "pretty"...

LMAO....touche'

Put your regulator back in your mouth RobertE...LOL

I didn't hear you complaining when you took a spankin' from me sword, you ingrate! Besides, that was an eye patch and a pirate's hat...not pumps and a dress, Mr Puffycheeks...I only put THAT on fer Loie! Lay off the Vitamin T next time or you'll be swabbin' more than the deck (you'll be swabbin' me car!) :rolleyes:

Pirate -

Oh yeah, I did you a favor by redecorating that hot pink AMC pacer you drive around with my bilge.

The shade of green I redecorated your car with really matches the fuzzy steering wheel cover you have and your feather boa the blows in the breeze when you cruise around town.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 272 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.